Dreaming in Color: Etheral Deck

Kissa

Nov. 15th !!!!

The Dreaming in Color Tarot will be available for purchase on the artist's website Nov. 15th!!!

:) :) :)

I am sooo happy to be holding these cards soon in my hands!! I have never been so enthusiastic about a non tarot deck!

Kissa

darwinia

Holy Morphing Artwork Batman!

I just wanted to add that this screensaver is something else. Lovely close-ups of the cards:
http://www.dreamincolortarot.com/purchase/screensaver.html

"Liquidity" is the term that springs to mind. Some of the cards even have rain in them, and I swear I can hear rain and see the water moving.

I am not a screensaver person. My approach to decorating my computer desktop is like my approach to home decorating. I change the background colour every now and then and bonk a new picture up. I have used the standard Windows Mystify Your Mind screensaver since 1997. I got really wild once and used three shapes instead of two. I know, it's sad.

It's breathtaking, I've have never seen or used anything like this. It will be great to familiarize myself with the details in the cards, and to compare with the cards in-hand.

I have been pulled into a state of desktop consciousness.

It's a Zen thing.

peapodgrrl

{{{{{{{{Darwinia}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thank you so much. I am thrilled you are enjoying it. :)

Kissa

only...

... 4 more days to go!!!!

Kissa

Aura Wolf

Gorgeous deck! And I can't believe it's available so soon! I had this on my wishlist but had forgotten what it was until I looked again, and I am glad I did! Your images really are beautiful and healing, I will not pass this one up. Congratulations on a job well done...

peapodgrrl

Hi Dead Star,

Thank you so much for the kind words. :)

Yep, we're (happily) running right on schedule, and should be prepared to ship on the sixteenth and taking orders on the fifteenth.

Our very own Darvinia will be reviewing the deck for the site, doing a sample spread and reporting her results. Diane Wilkes from Tarot Passages will also be doing a review of the deck.....two things about which I am very happy.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me by using the contact form on my site, or PM'g me. :)

Warmly,
Mindy
*edited to remove website link*

Kissa

Info

Mindy said she is running out of decks rapidly and it might be another two weeks before she gets a reprint so hurry up, guys!!

kissa

Aura Wolf

I ordered my copy the first day! I can't wait for it :) I wonder how long shipping will take within the US? I don't check my mailbox very often, I'm lazy :)

Kissa

Dead Star said:
I ordered my copy the first day! I can't wait for it :) I wonder how long shipping will take within the US? I don't check my mailbox very often, I'm lazy :)

you owe us a review or at least a first impressions message/thread as soon as you get your lazy butt out to check the mailbox... ;)

FantasyWorld

feedback on this deck

After reading this posts, I'm really thinking about buying this deck but would like some detailed feedback from anyone who already has it and has worked with it.
I'd really like to be able to astral travel and "go deep" so to speak and want to know people's experience with the deck so far.

Thanks in advance for any input:)

Blessed Be
Alanna