What Oracle decks do you consider must haves?

dolphingirl

I was wondering what oracle decks people consider "the best" or must haves?

dolphingirl

Ack I didn't mean to hit the button yet lol

My favorite must haves are....

The Self Care cards- Stunning artwork and really great positive sayings on the back that avoid being mushy or religious.

Fairy Ring Oracle - the book on this deck is really super with all the different fairy legends in one place.

The Green Man Oracle- This set is inexpensive at $12.95 at B&N and has stunning artwork.

Aura Wolf

My only one--the Faeries Oracle :)

CreativeFire

Medicine Cards by Jamie Sames & David Carson

This is my only Oracle deck as well :) but have always enjoyed this deck and found it a great reference as well for animal references in different tarot deck images.

CreativeFire

Laura Borealis

The Faeries' Oracle is the only one I have, also. :)

Though I have started planning and sketching my own -- the Laura Boracle deck, of course! :D

hedgecub

*joins the only-one-oracle club* Mine is the Druid Animal Oracle. I love the artwork; I spent last night just lying in bed going through the cards.
It'll have to compete with the Wolf Song Cards when my order from alidastore finally arrives, though :)

miss_apples

I think that "Healing with the Angels" cards by Doreen Virtue is a must have. My best readings have been with those cards!

ncefafn

The Misfortune Telling Cards -- for those days when you just know the glass is half-empty!

:laugh:

Kim

lunakasha

dolphingirl said:
The Self Care cards- Stunning artwork and really great positive sayings on the back that avoid being mushy or religious.

Fairy Ring Oracle - the book on this deck is really super with all the different fairy legends in one place.

The Green Man Oracle- This set is inexpensive at $12.95 at B&N and has stunning artwork.

Agreed!!! Although I do not own the FRO....but the other two, YES, they are GORGEOUS!!!!

However, my absolute FAVORITE oracle deck to read with is the Madame Endora Fortune Cards. These cards never lie....they are unbelievably accurate, intuitive....and also love the artwork, kinda dark and mysterious!!! :D

I just started working with the Answer Deck....interesting little cards!!!

:) Luna

Moonbow

So many have already said Faeries Oracle (Froud) and I agreee :D but also Lenormand Cards.... (do they count as Oracle?)