pillars of thought

paradoxx

While the two pillars can be read in either order, they should be done from the bottom to top.

The pillars are of contrasting energies, ideaologies, or for that matter, they can represent two topics. example: the left pillar could be the subconcious mind and the right the concious mind or vis a versa.

It can also be used for relationship questions as the combinatiosn are endless.

1 and 2, base foundation, where things began, the structure upon which the current situation has been built.

3 and 4 lower shaft, what was and now cannot be undone, where things are flowing from, how the energy is being channeled.

5 and 6, mid shaft, what is now and is becoming the past, what may or may not be out of the sphere of influence, where the energy is now but not always where it is headed.

7 and 8, upper shaft, what is the projected outcome at this time, can also represent what can be altered or what can not be altered, how the flow appears to be engaging.

9 and 10, pillar caps, what energy is above all, what is the final destination, what can be predicted to come true at this time, how things are forming to conclusion.

A signifier card can be placed between the two pillars similar to justice or the high priestess (RW Standard) archetypes.

Imagemaker

This is intriguing, I'll try it. Pillars of thought could also work for writing a story--the "structure" of the protagonist and the antagonist.

skytwig

Nice spread.... I used it as in Inner/Outer spread. The top cards were somewhat negative, so I kept turning cards over to see what I could change, then adding a new outcome..... it was very revealing.

thanx. :)