The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

pangolin

enchanted spirit said:
I didn't know I had to enable comments, but I did now! Thanks for asking, or I'd just be wondering why nobody ever said anything on there. LOL
I thought that might be the case... :D And I think the blue background really suits the deck.

epvitale

Daily Draw posted. The Two of Wands.

swimming in tarot

Thank you for your assistance locating Leo62! I now wait with bated breath.

Thank you also, people, for your blog comments for the past while, even when not much was going on, there. I only noticed them yesterday! I'm back in the saddle, now.

If mine's one of those awkward-to-read blogs, please say so, and I'll make adjustments. I chose black, because I find a dark background to be less glaring on my own eyeballs than a light one.

moderndayruth

Weekly reading posted, a card pulled for each day plus base card plus Significator plus "a jumper"... :D

DellArtista

Thank you so much for the welcomes & for letting a newbie join in! ;)

I have posted my week one reading -- http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=113021 -- I'm sorry that it's a bit on the long side, but it ended up being an intense reading for me.

I've been lurking on all your blogs & looking forward to peeking in some comments soon. :)

DellArtista

pangolin said:
Hi, DellArtista. That link you posted seems to be a link to THIS page, not to your reading. :)

That's what I get for having too many tabs open at once, lol! Thank you for pointing it out to me, it should be corrected now. ;)

mooncat2

Hi enchanted spirit........welcome aboard. :)

I've had a lazy weekend and not written up my reading for the week yet......naughty me! but it will appear sometime this week.

swimming in tarot

My first weekly reading with the Quantum Tarot is now logged.

moderndayruth

I am pulling out, please remove the link to my blog.