The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Jyscal

Im sad to see you go mdr but fully understand. My weekly reading is a bit late but will post it asap. Keep well all!

firefrost

moderndayruth said:
I am pulling out, please remove the link to my blog.

Ruth! What's wrong?

Seafra

I've been using all my tarot woo woo to help a friend that sees her life as pure darkness and don't want to post those in my blog. I'm empathetic to a fault and her readings have sapped me. Wrapping up some today so I'll see what I can do for me and my blog.

Apologies to all.

swimming in tarot

Another reading posted to the blog!

Jyscal

Hey K.K. Id like to change my PDR deck to the Druidcraft if thats ok. I love my Crow's Magick, but would really like to explore the druidcraft on a deeper level as it is on par with my religious studies at the moment. Ill start a new blog and post my first reading tonight.

faunabay

I need to get busy and do something. It's only been a little over a week, but..... :) I'll post something pretty soon. I'm missing it. :p

edited to add:
I just did a card for the day. And even though it was just one card, boy did I get alot of information. :)

epvitale

Deaily Draw Reflection is up - Queen of Wands.

cherylleebest

difficult reading

hi
I've posted a new reading. I feel quite anxious about being so open and honest, but the process has done me good and consolidated some thoughts I've had about my approach to relationships. i can only learn from it.

mooncat2

:) I decided not to post my weekly reading ........instead I've posted some reflections about one card from the spread.

epvitale

Daily Draw - Page of Swords.