The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

swimming in tarot

New blog post--WITH PHOTOS! Thank you for your patience.

Asher

New blog post. The Fifth Tarot returns to the southwest!

Asher

SherryZoned

I Have not forgotten about this. Just sick kids..will get to it when I can.

Jyscal

Thanks for changing my deck K.K. Im busy setting up my new blog, so i have'nt posted a reading as of yet, work has been chaotic! Ill hopefully have one done by tomorrow, but im also still trying to get to know my deck a little better on a personal level. For me the Druidcraft is a great deck, but seeing as though i've only just recieved it, things are still a bit confusing, as im only know starting to read about and discover the Wicca and Pagan tradition. But i love it so far, and will really give it my all to make the connection and hopefully understand things on the deeper level im looking for. Keep well all!

epvitale

Birthday Spread up and ready to be read.

NorthernTigress

Another Birthday spread here. I gave my husband a Reading for his birthday, and he gave me the OK to blog it.

Jyscal

My new reading has been posted on my blog, but i see something went wrong so ill have to do a bit of editing.

epvitale

Daily Draw - Four of Pentacles Reversed

I also think I am wasting bandwidth by posting Daily Draw notices. From now on just assume there is a Daily Draw and stop by if you want to read it. I will only post for special draws and spread.

For example, I am about to try and have a conversation with my Spirit Guide Timmy. I have realized that he is the Page of Swords that keeps popping up. When it's ready I'll post notice here.

Thanks!

Gary

firecatpickles

Gary, this is quite interesting. My spirit guide is the Page of Wands! No kidding...

swimming in tarot

At the risk of sounding completely wet behind the ears...how do you guys figure out your spirit guides?