The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

firecatpickles

swimming in tarot said:
At the risk of sounding completely wet behind the ears...how do you guys figure out your spirit guides?

I have always had mine. I think there are techniques one can use to connect to it or them.

epvitale

swimming in tarot said:
At the risk of sounding completely wet behind the ears...how do you guys figure out your spirit guides?

I used a spread I found here on AT to reach out to them. That's when I met Timmy. By the spread that was thrown I had an idea that Timmy was either the Ace or Page of Swords. As the Page became more prevalent in my readings I connected the two.

Today, it hit me that the recurring Page was Timmy trying to tell me we needed to talk.

So I sat down and had a conversation with him.

It's posted so you can read it now.

The most interesting thing about the conversation was the similarity of cards when talking about advice for me to follow.

epvitale

Conversation with Spirit Guide posted.

firecatpickles

Advice from mine posted, as well :)

firefrost

Just a couple of COD'S...nothing much.

mooncat2

I've posted today. :)

Will be the last for a short time as I'm going on holiday. Back in 10 days.

Essjay

I've posted my weekly reading. I've been a bit absent over the last few days and haven't commented as much as usual. Sorry everyone!

faunabay

I just posted a reading I did with my brand new Fifth Tarot. It was a huge "get my attention" reading.

Asher since you've been working with this deck for a while I'd love your opinions. And anyone else as well.

I got a lot out of it myself, but since it's a new deck I'd love other thoughts if you have them. LOL

swimming in tarot

Uncertainty Principle spread posted. Your insights are welcome (as always).

NorthernTigress

Today I took the time to create "Reversed" images for my Gilded deck. It was a simple but tedious project. Luckily, I don't use Cross spreads, so I don't need any sideways pics.

So, I went back and edited my previous blog posts to fix the reversals. And now, whenever I post a reading, I can have reversals "almost" automatically.