Page of Wands as a relationship outcome

citrina

Page of Wands as a relationship outcome-pregnancy?

hey,

I keep getting all kinds of Pages as a relationship outcome (but mostly page of Cups and Page of Wands). Usually the Page is accompanied by bunch of cups, so I was wondering could in this case Pages mean pregnancy?

Thanks!

nikkipeachy

For a relationship outcome, I see the page of wands as a playful and adventurous coupling. If you are in a long term relationship, you enjoy having fun and being active with each other.

starrystarrynight

If surrounded by those--or really any--Cups, I'd see the Page of Wands for outcome as suggesting an eventual break-up or receiving a "Dear John" letter (getting rejected in the end.)

WalesWoman

Maybe the pages could indicate a young, playful carefree kind of relationship, my first thoughts were, 'puppy love', that it would be seen as an infatuation rather than the "real deal". Wands is fire, the page is still forming, so I don't think this would have the staying power to last long at all... it never gets a chance to grow and mature before it burns out.

With other pages and cups following, it would depend on what those cups are, I don't really see it as pregnancy, but a very immature kind of relationship or one in very early stages, but for outcomes, it doesn't say it will last long at all.

pasara

I would not see this indicating pregnancy. As an outcome, I would see it as a young, exploratory type of relationship, like a teenage crush. Since I think of "outcome" as the culmination of something, I do not see this relationship developing into a long-term or mature one, rather something fun and light, and most likely short-lived.

SunChariot

hey,

I keep getting all kinds of Pages as a relationship outcome (but mostly page of Cups and Page of Wands). Usually the Page is accompanied by bunch of cups, so I was wondering could in this case Pages mean pregnancy?

Thanks!

If that is what it feels like it means to you, then it certainly could mean that. Our intuition when looking at a card superceeds all else if it differs from your usual meaning.

That being said, that is not my usual meaning, or one I have ever heard of. For me personally the Page of Wands is about creating something unique something unlike anything you have ever created before. It would be quiite an original relationship, one that does not fit the mold of the others you have had. Page of Cups would be similar saying that the feelings you would have for this person would be unique and unlike any you have felt for others in your lfie so far. The Pages for me are about facing something new for the first time, something that is unlike anything you have faced before and that you have no personal experience wiht. Doesn't specify is this is a good or a bad thing, just that ti will be different.

Of course if you did get pregnant for the first time that would create a new kind of relationship between you, It would be the first time either of you were parents. ASthogh the card in and of itself does not mean pregancy to me. That would moer likely be The Empress. But it is certainly possible that it could mean that.

Babs

SA12

hey,

Thanks!

It would really depend on the context and position of the Pages in the spread--since "no card is an island" you have to consider what the other cards are saying about the situation as well. As Starry pointed out, water (cups)/fire (wands) don't like each other very much, so a Page of Wands with certain cups cards could spell unpleasant circumstances.

SA12

If surrounded by those--or really any--Cups, I'd see the Page of Wands for outcome as suggesting an eventual break-up or receiving a "Dear John" letter (getting rejected in the end.)

Just curious -- If the Page of Wands is not ill-dignified, then what do you make of him in relationships (I have had him turn out very positive for job and academic readings).
He isn't exactly the "player" like the Knight of Wands, but I sense some level of 'spark' that you get when maybe you first have a crush or feel physically attracted to someone (especially when you consider the shape of the top of his staff in rws!) Page of Cups, in my experience, tends to mean invitations or fun (often of the platonic nature or very early 'getting to know you' stages in a relationship); I could also see the Page of Cups being an apology/mea culpa/olive branch -- but not the Page of Wands or Swords! :)

starrystarrynight

SA12 said:
...Just curious -- If the Page of Wands is not ill-dignified, then what do you make of him in relationships (I have had him turn out very positive for job and academic readings).
As a page, he is young, naive, and somewhat immature--also passionate, energetic and just starting to feel his oats. So, as WalesWoman and pasara (and probably some others--I admit I didn't read them all) said, as a relationship outcome, even upright it seems to be saying that the relationship will not progress much past that initial burst of excitement. In fact, as outcome for any question, I would think any Page would predict whatever it is won't necessarily stand the test of time. For mastery (and longevity) of anything, I'd look for the king to show up if it has to be a court card. :)

(As far as courts go, to me, a knight would move things forward in the area, and a queen would suggest the subject needs a little more nurturing and care to get the situation to the mastery level of a king. The Page is the least likely court to predict a long-lasting outcome. IMO)

But, in your example about a job question or academic situation, I'd note that the Page--as messenger--may have "predicted" that your outcome would be a positive message about the job or academic question you posed. Maybe you got the job or the news was good on the academic question you asked. But that wouldn't necessarily--to me--suggest that the job would be a long-standing one, or even that you would accept the offer. I guess I see the page as too much of a flash-in-the-pan energy to expect it to carry too much weight.

SA12

As a page, he is young, naive, and somewhat immature--also passionate, energetic and just starting to feel his oats. So, as WalesWoman and pasara (and probably some others--I admit I didn't read them all) said, as a relationship outcome, even upright it seems to be saying that the relationship will not progress much past that initial burst of excitement. In fact, as outcome for any question, I would think any Page would predict whatever it is won't necessarily stand the test of time. For mastery (and longevity) of anything, I'd look for the king to show up if it has to be a court card. :)

(As far as courts go, to me, a knight would move things forward in the area, and a queen would suggest the subject needs a little more nurturing and care to get the situation to the mastery level of a king. The Page is the least likely court to predict a long-lasting outcome. IMO)

But, in your example about a job question or academic situation, I'd note that the Page--as messenger--may have "predicted" that your outcome would be a positive message about the job or academic question you posed. Maybe you got the job or the news was good on the academic question you asked. But that wouldn't necessarily--to me--suggest that the job would be a long-standing one, or even that you would accept the offer. I guess I see the page as too much of a flash-in-the-pan energy to expect it to carry too much weight.

Thanks Starry! I agree with you -- if someone told me a relationship would equate in the long term to only the energy of a Page, that would suck! And yes, in the context of my readings, the Page has just been the good tidings, not the job itself. Still, thinking about the original question in this thread, I like the 'flash in the pan' idea; I'm seeing the (dignified) Page as a quick hot potential beginning, with the potential depending on the other cards and seeker's actions.