Greenwood book

Moonbow

Hi All,

I have this deck, which was one of the first I got, and it was a bargain but - no box - no LWB -. As you probably know the structure of the cards is different and there are some new cards added, so, I'm looking for the book. I have printed some info off Chesca's site but would still love the book - any ideas?

Moonbow*

WolfSpirit

I would suggest you go to abebooks.com and see if maybe a bookshop sells just the book. There must be more sets of book and cards that got separated. If tyou know other websites for second hand books you could try those too, I can't think of others right now.

You can get a lot of info on the cards meaning on the internet, I have a lot printed out that is not in the book. The book does not have a meaning for the minors and the info on the majors is also different from that in the book.

Moonbow

thanks WolfSpirit,

can you give me the isbn code if you have the book. It may help to trace in the book sites

Moonbow* :)

WolfSpirit

The ISBN is 1855383845
Writers are Mark Ryan & Chesca Potter

Good luck in finding a copy :)

Moonbow

No, nothing at Abebooks or Kelkoo, ah well, it was worth a try. I'll just have to keep hoping. Thanks for your help WolfSpirit

Moonbow* :(

Melvis

Hi, Moonbow*!

You might also try Emailing Magus Books, as I often see individual books there that were once part of a book/deck set. I don't think they list every book they have on their website, so it might be worth a quick email.

Good luck!

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

Moonbow

Hi Melvis,

Thanks for the info, its great to know people are trying to help with this. This link isn't working for me, do you have the e-mail - you could not pm me with it....

Moonbow*

jmd

As mentioned in the Greenwood Deck thread, the author mentions that her books are available by writing to her directly at:
  • PO Box 250,
    Oxford OX1 1AP
    England
Hope this helps :)