Power of Flowers Deck

GoddessArtemis

Does anyone know this deck well? Does anyone own it? Or use it?

I came across an online reading that used this deck. The actual oracle spread is very interesting (called "Passion Quest" spread). But anyway, I went looking for meanings behind the cards that came up - all unknown to me - and I found a range of differing interpretations on them.

Anyone read with these regularly?

GA

cardlady22

I bought this deck when I got my Marlene Rudginsky Flower Speaks set, but let my husband's grandmother choose which she liked for a gift. Guess which one she went for? })

GoddessArtemis

cardlady22 said:
I bought this deck when I got my Marlene Rudginsky Flower Speaks set, but let my husband's grandmother choose which she liked for a gift. Guess which one she went for? })
Ha ha, aw. :D So you never played with them? Wonder how they read...

GA

cardlady22

When I go for dinner, I'll ask if she's got them here or up at her other home.

GoddessArtemis

cardlady22 said:
When I go for dinner, I'll ask if she's got them here or up at her other home.
Cool. Would love to hear your personal impression of the deck. :)

GA

cardlady22

She didn't find them in the usual drawer. There's a slight possibility of one more place; otherwise they are at the other house. It's been so long that I can't recall the system or anything. Just that the artwork is delicious and I was gung-ho to use flowers without killing myself via allergic reaction. :p

GoddessArtemis

cardlady22 said:
She didn't find them in the usual drawer. There's a slight possibility of one more place; otherwise they are at the other house. It's been so long that I can't recall the system or anything. Just that the artwork is delicious and I was gung-ho to use flowers without killing myself via allergic reaction. :p
Well, whenever you get them, let me know.

Based on the lack of responses (other than us so far), I'm guessing not so many people on AT use this deck, either.

Hmmm. :)

GA

MsRubyRain

I have this deck, but haven't had a chance to use them yet.

GoddessArtemis

MsRubyRain said:
I have this deck, but haven't had a chance to use them yet.
When you do, please share your experience with them. :)

GA

Naneki

I also have this deck; but since I joined this site I've gotten so many decks; many of which I haven't had a chance to explore. I'm hoping to soon since I love the images.