leelee

How would you interperate the Chariot as "how does someone view me physically?"

My first thought that came to mind was
"Athletic, fit and trim"

Love to hear your experiences and thoughts on the Chariot in this context

Thanks

leelee:)

Demon Goddess

Certainly, but I would add; confident, able, dextrous.

EmpressRenee

leelee said:
How would you interperate the Chariot as "how does someone view me physically?"

"Athletic, fit and trim"

Love to hear your experiences and thoughts on the Chariot in this context

Thanks

leelee:)

Could be that the person views you as very capable (physically) in meeting challenges, with plenty of nice curves/abs (hehe!), possible great thighs & arms too [okay I bein' naughty here ;) ] ~

Empress

clarity

yeah I would also think they view you as being strong, lean and athletic.

willowfox

"Athletic, fit and trim"

Which you are anyway.

Wonderwoman

Dont laugh at this but all I can think of is Janet Jackson's In Control song. I get the feeling of someone who's got the "brick wall" type of physique going. You're in control! ;)

rcb30872

I think they view you as having a body that shows strength, agility, flexibility and all of that. In other words, muscular, without being too muscular, if you get the drift, ie, not a body builder ;). If you are female, may indicate reasonable sized hips (not like thunder thighs, or anything like that) but good child-bearing hips, in relation to your pelvis more than anything. (What I mean by that, sometimes you look at certain women, and they have the tiniest of hips, and you wonder how on earth that they could ever have children, but they do! I have come across a few of them in my days let me tell you!). Maybe it could indicate that your build shows your femininity, but at the same time shows that you are able to do some stuff that men do, in other words not needed to rely on a man to do certain type of jobs.

John Callaghan

I'm going to say the same thing here I've said elsewhere, and will probably say a million more times in my stay on AT.

I don't feel the Tarot is a vehicle for peering into the thoughts, motivations, actions, and beliefs of another human player. I think they give deep, penetrating access to universal energies which only the subconscious can reach, and also into one's OWN thoughts, motivations, actions, and beliefs. They say free will alienated us from God. Or perhaps in a more earthly way, that they alienated us from our instinctual behavior.

It's only on that instinctual level that our subconscious taps into the collective unconscious. And the presence of free will prevents us from penetrating that veil with other human beings.

Here, I'd say that on a very basic, very deep, very honest level, the querent either sees him/herself as the paragon of worldly success (however that manifests in his/her own mind), or more likely HOPES to be seen that way.

I'd suggest to such a query not something out of Tarot, but out of psychology.

What you project sincerely is most often what other people will see. What you work sincerely to bring into your own life is what you can project most sincerely.

Be the change you want to see in the world. If you are that guy/gal, act like it, and it won't go without notice. If you aren't, and you truly want to be, it's time to take steps.

The very nature of the chariot suggests the double-edged sword that worldly yang, assertive success can be. Fame and glory, but often without control. Yang success, but often without yin balance. Faking your way there may be doubly disastrous.

Mojo Twin 2

What ho, John. Excellent.

I agree that if you're asking the Tarot about someone else, to a certain degree the Tarot is going to give you YOUR interpretations/thoughts about someone else. The Tarot has told you that people see you as the Chariot, probably because you see yourself as the Chariot.

Strong, confident, striking out in the world with a sense of wonder and openness. You are ready to find out what is out there for you.

alec...

Demon Goddess

I disagree wholeheartedly.

I've been reading for more years than not and never had a difficulty getting what someone else was thinking, feeling, believing.

It is the reader who will influence their own ability to pick up on those aspects. If you don't believe it can be done... then it cannot.

Simple as that...

But then... that's me.