Woo hoo, it's the order thread for the Mysteries of the Old Castle.....

MoonGypsy

Very wonderful and exciting news indeed! :heart: And yes, Poly, you are definitely awesome!!!:*

Belinda2

well I am interest if if is not too late, 20.00US is not bad but it comes down the shipping to the USA. I did not buy Lilac twilight because it was 45.00 and that is too much for me so I had to pass on that one.

garmonbozia

After the 12th I will pm everyone on the list with details of total cost ( inclusive postage etc) and payment details.

Do you know how much it is going to cost to ship from you to the US?

Polyhymnia

Hi All :D

I have updated the list to here. If I have overlooked someone, pls pm me.
Re postage;
Direct from Anna has in the past been 9E, think that is approx US$12. All decks mailed from her are with tracking number and there has been no problem with the decks arriving. For those of you that live in the States, this is the cheaper option. For those of you in Europe, through me saves you a couple of euros. So bear this in mind when deciding which route you want your decks to come. i will be in touch after the 12th with exact costs; deck + postage (depends on weight of deck) + 5% for the western union payment.

Karin

Nina*

Yay! Thank you, Karin! :heart:

garmonbozia

Thanks Karin!

Are you saying that we can order through you and have our decks mailed directly from Anna to the US? If so, that sounds like the perfect choice for me.

Or do you mean that if we want them sent straight from Russia, we cannot order them through you and must order them from Anna ourselves?

Polyhymnia

Thanks Karin!

Are you saying that we can order through you and have our decks mailed directly from Anna to the US? If so, that sounds like the perfect choice for me.

Or do you mean that if we want them sent straight from Russia, we cannot order them through you and must order them from Anna ourselves?

Because of the western union thing, it is easier to order through me (then there is only one, everyone lumped together, payment) and have Anna send the deck direct to you :D

Belinda2

Hi All :D

I have updated the list to here. If I have overlooked someone, pls pm me.
Re postage;
Direct from Ann has in the past been 9E, think that is approx US$12. All decks mailed from her are with tracking number and there has been no problem with the decks arriving. For those of you that live in the States, this is the cheaper option. For those of you in Europe, through me saves you a couple of euros. So bear this in mind when deciding which route you want your decks to come. i will be in touch after the 12th with exact costs; deck + postage (depends on weight of deck) + 5% for the western union payment.

Karin

ok thank you let us know

garmonbozia

Because of the western union thing, it is easier to order through me (then there is only one, everyone lumped together, payment) and have Anna send the deck direct to you :D

Awesome, thanks! I was hoping that's what you meant because I have never used Western Union before. I checked on their website to see what it would cost to send 33 dollars to dollars to Russia and it told me $15! yikes!

Tag_jorrit

The direct route to USA works fine. Poly had Anna send the Lilac Twilight directly to me and it was no problem!