Week Ahead Spread.

judgmentXX

The Week Ahead Spread is my fave spread. I like to do this on Sunday Evenings when i'm finished my homework and ready to go to bed.. it gives me a nice outlook on what to expect for the week ahead, i get to think about how i'm going to handle myself, and sometimes I like to think if I do certian things somestuff will be avoided.

wavebreaker

What does the spread look like, judgmentXX, do you simply take one card for each day of the week?

judgmentXX

You Take 8 cards. Laying one in the middle first as the significator (S), this foretells the flavor of the whole week. Then Follow with seven cards clockwise.

--------6-----------1
--------------S
--------5-----------2
------------4--3

1 - Monday
2 - Wednesday
3 - Friday
4 - Sunday
5 - Tuesday
6 - Thursday
7 - Saturday

bec

Can this spread be listed in Anjas Tarot under daily spreads? if so, who have made it, does it have cpoyrights?

I would be happy to know if I can list it :)

Adele

that is funny!

Judgement XX... love your quote: beat me with the truth, don't torture me with lies. lol

Sobekneferu

I was just thinking of a similar layout... my idea was to make one that's adaptable to doing 1 week or 6 weeks or however long a person wants to know.

Here's what I came up with. For our example, we will say 3 weeks.

1xxx4xx5xx6
2xxx7xx8xx9
3xxx10x11x12

Basically, it is 4 cards for each week, and you begin by laying however many weeks you want.

for each week, 1 is the overall effect of the week. It is also Sunday. 2 is Monday and Tuesday, 3 Wednesday Thursday, 4 Friday Saturday.

Admittedly, my inital thought was to have the first card give an overall view and then pull 1 card for each day, but that would be WAY too many cards if you felt like doing more than about 3 weeks.

Sheri

bec said:
Can this spread be listed in Anjas Tarot under daily spreads? if so, who have made it, does it have cpoyrights?

I would be happy to know if I can list it :)

I have been doing day/week/month/etc., time spreads for a very long time. I don't think there can be a copyright on common intent. I do a week ahead (5, 7 or ? number of days) with cards representing the days of the week but I do it in a straight line. It never occurred to me that someone would have a copyright on or be able to get one for that. It seems too common - maybe the layout design... but that is easily changed as well.

:love: valeria