Goddess Tarot Study Group: index of threads

hunter

Anyone interested in studying this deck right now?

seventeen

I'm interested!

This is my first deck and the one I use exclusively for myself and would love to hear what others think about it. One comment I have about it is that the Princesses seem more like Knights to me than the Princes do. Does anyone else feel this way?

Druidess_Fianna

Would anyone like to revive this deck study with me?

--Druidess_Fianna/2012

Druidess_Fianna

It appears that a group of people have already gone through the major arcana... @Karen - would you like to go through their general threads, and then start looking at the major arcana and what's been posted so far and then just continue on the conversation, eventually getting to the pip cards?

Druidess_Fianna

It appears that a group of people have already gone through the major arcana... @Karen - would you like to go through their general threads, and then start looking at the major arcana and what's been posted so far and then just continue on the conversation, eventually getting to the pip cards?

And actually, I just noticed that the previous group didn't even finish the major arcana so there's a lot of reflection to be done here. I must say, I think is my favorite deck of all time...