Barbara Walker Tarot - Please Tarot Gods or U.S. Games Reprint This Deck!!! :-)

G6

All I have to say is I want this deck more than any other deck ever!!!

I wish U.S. Games would reprint it!!! Please!!!

All the cards are at this link below and I love all of them!!! :)

http://tarotator.com/the-barbara-walker-tarot-deck/

She has an I Ching deck out that looks beautiful too, but then I'd have to learn I Ching, which I hadn't really planned on taking up...

mrpants

Oh man, you just missed a really good deal on the trading forum. Keep an eye on eBay, they pop up from time to time.

G6

Oh man, you just missed a really good deal on the trading forum. Keep an eye on eBay, they pop up from time to time.

Oh, no, don't tell me that :-(

So far, the lowest one I found is going for $75, but still too rich for my blood at the moment. Mostly they seem $100-150 and then ridiculous prices.

magpie9

Jeez. Wish I'd known that when I was selling mine...

Holly doll

I misread the name & saw Barbara Walters instead... Wonder what her tarot deck would look like...?

Le Fanu

Funny, they did a Printed in China reprint a couple of years ago - I picked one up - it had the Magician on the box. Then they all suddenly vanished. I picked up a couple and then traded one here.

G6

Funny, they did a Printed in China reprint a couple of years ago - I picked one up - it had the Magician on the box. Then they all suddenly vanished. I picked up a couple and then traded one here.

Wonder if there's a Chinese site that still has them?

G6

I misread the name & saw Barbara Walters instead... Wonder what her tarot deck would look like...?

It would have celebrities illustrated in different autobiographical moments. For sure lots of crying/emotional scenes.

Barbara Walker's Tarot is way better!!! šŸ˜Š

DeToX

Unless you subscribe to Aeclectic and view the decks for sale, your only hope in buying one for a low price is winning an auction on ebay should a seller put one up at a silly starting price with no reserve. Put the deck details into your saved searches and see if one comes up and on terms that are agreeable. This is all fairly obvious and is the same advice for any deck hunter. Otherwise, $70ish (alidastore?) is a reasonable market price for 'buy it now' for this deck. I wouldn't personally complain about that price - it's for a new deck after all. Everyone wants to buy a deck at a lower price has to be patient and/or do some leg work.