SAKKI-SAKKI Study Group - Index

crystalball

Sakki Sakki

Hi,

Does anyone know of any Sakki-Sakki study groups? The one on this forum seems to have dried up!

rovingjay

Revive the Thread

Hello - I've just bought the deck and I love it - I think we should revive the study group, and start it on one of the major cards not already covered in the existing thread... I'm sure once we start, others will chime in. It looks like this thread was started when the set came out - but I think it's time to restart it and finish the deck off - what do you think?

crystalball

I agree. How do we start?

Sulis

Hi Crystalball and rovingjay,

Welcome to Tarot Study Groups :)

To revive the group just post to one of the existing threads or if you want to discuss a new card just begin a new thread.
Make sure you put the name of the study group in the thread title and drop me a quick PM letting me know that youv'e started a new thread and I'll add it to this index thread for you :)

You may find this thread helpful: Thinking of starting or joining a study group?

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

M-Press

Hello!

Hi there!
I'm very happy that some folks would like to revive this thread again...I myself could use new some new insights on the deck!
I'm traveling at the moment with very little access to emails, but I promise to come by here and there! :)