Queen of Swords RX - problem?

The Fish

Queen of Swords RX/Knight of Cups RX - relationship problems?

Would love to hear what kind of problems people think the the Queen of Swords RX would cause in a realtionship?

Also, the Knight of Cups RX?

WalesWoman

uhm a bitch?

and a very fickle lover.

jantigercat

...very controlling bitch?

Flirty guy...Handsome though.

:))

The Fish

Thanks Waleswoman, thought I was on my own there, lol, xx

oh, and jantigrecat (edit: I was writin whilst you were replying)

shadowmon

WalesWoman said:
uhm a bitch?

and a very fickle lover.

i will have to go above and beyond to agree with this statement, although i dont use reversed cards, i dont care what anyone says whenever i would do readings based on my ex this card always represented her..this and the page of swords.. and yea she was a bitch

CathS

Blindness and an inability to see/accept the truth. Someone who is bound or chained to the relationship.

starrystarrynight

Queen of Swords, rx - yeah, a bitch, all right--sarcastic and nasty, to boot.

The Knight of Cups, rx, can be a snake oil salesman--tell you what you want to hear under the guise of romance, while he's really a narcissist looking out for his own interests first.

jantigercat

starrystarrynight said:
The Knight of Cups, rx, can be a snake oil salesman--tell you what you want to hear under the guise of romance, while he's really a narcissist looking out for his own interests first.

This gave me a hearty laugh! ;-)) Reminds me of somebody I know...maybe the knights of cups could be a homosexual guy too?

littlestar

I dont like the queen of swords rx, to me she is someone with a sharp tongue, says nasty things and is bitter from past experiences she hasnt healed from and thinks everyone deserves to be trampled on because of what she has been through.

The knight of cups rx is someone id describe as in their own world. but as far as causing trouble for others might mean that they're always depressed and cut off from life and their emotions, not being able to connect or do anything for a long period of time without their emotions getting the better of them.

Marcia959

Queen of Swords, rx - Medea, for instance.