Knight of Wands reversed as "Likely Outcome"

snowy_owl

In a reading concerning the way to find a life partner with almost all the cards drawn reversed, I drew the Knight of Wands, reversed, as the likely outcome. While most of the reading was fairly accurate and essentially acknowledged the past issues succinctly, this outcome has me a bit puzzled. Does it say that you will find a partner but he will never commit or does it say that I am too impatient to find a partner? Or something else entirely.

Your thoughts?

starrystarrynight

When I get a court as an outcome card, my first thought is that I need to start acting like that court card in order to get the desired results.

In this case, it may be that you need to stop acting impulsively when it comes to finding your ideal mate. Maybe, you need to give people more of a chance to "prove" their worthiness before dismissing them so quickly as being Mr./Ms. Wrong and burrowing back within yourself. Maybe you need to tone down the "passionate enthusiasm" to give a relationship time to grow.

The Knight of Wands is all about having a lover in every port--lots of irons in the fire--to the point of being undependable to any one person. So, maybe, reversed, he is asking you to become more reliable by letting potential partners know they can count on you.

Most of all, maybe it just means to slow down and develop more patience in finding and picking the right one. That person will come along...

willowfox

Knight Rx may suggest that you will lack the enthusiasm and drive, the passion to find that partner, you will want to feel safe and secure, afraid to take a chance on anyone in case they don't meet your expectations, so I see the Knight Rx as a person who stays at home, alone.

Chu'si

I usually look at it in relation to the other cards. What was the card that gives the advice to make that possible outcome (if that's the kind of spread you did)?

snowy_owl

The Advice Card

Thanks for all who replied. I see potential in all the responses so far. The Advice Card was 4 of Cups, reversed. I see this as the end of a period of discontent. I see a prescription for me to come out of my shell and meet new people instead of staying home and limiting my social contact. The entire reading talks to me about ending living in the past, ending my preoccupation for what was and was lost.

snowy_owl

starrystarrynight wrote:

"Most of all, maybe it just means to slow down and develop more patience in finding and picking the right one. That person will come along..."

Ah, yes. Patience.

Impatience tends to be my hallmark and I thought perhaps the Knight of Rods reversed signified that.

BTW, I almost wish that it were so that there was a plethora of men....but alas, that is not the case so I do not see that I am cross with their deficiencies and discard men without giving them a chance.

Sar

it would have been wonderful to know the spread and the rest of the cards.