Graham Cameron ( phantasmagoric theater)

Maan

Hi all phantasmagoric theater lovers

Like Freesiaskye suggested i'm planning to mail us games systems to see if i can do an interview with Graham Cameron.( working up the courage that is ;) )
But i don't think i can do that on my own. For one thing my english is awful so i was wondering if someone could help me writting it in correct english.
And second i was wondering what to ask.
I have some ideas of my own but i would love some input from you all. What would YOU like the know from the artist?

Love
Maan

darwinia

Hey Maan! I am really excited about this interview of yours. If you need any help proofreading at the end I could do that--it's up to you. He might be a very private person and not want to be interviewed but I think it important that you ask and try to contact him.

One thing I'd like to ask Graham about: Is he an illustrator or does he paint? Outside of this deck, there doesn't seem to be any mention of his work, I'd like to know if he works as an artist full time and what sort of sketching or painting he does. I'd also be interested in if he likes digital graphics and uses a computer at all for artwork.

Also, since he does seem to have a delightful sense of a good story and charming characters, does he writes books or poems or plays or anything like that?

I'd also be interested in the story of how US Games became aware of his deck and published it. It is a very unusual deck and publishers generally don't take chances on the unusual it seems to me.

Ask him if he owns many tarot decks and what they are.

Ask him what kind of books he likes to read and if he has a favourite author. (If he likes William Blake, he's mine!)

Just kidding (sort of.) If I think of any other questions I'll post them.

darwinia

Duh!

Oh, and the most important question of all, is he planning or would he like to create another tarot deck or does he feel one was enough?

Melvis

I'd like to know more about his relationship to the Theatre. He has such a good take on the behind-the-scenes feel of a theater company, I'm wondering what his background is, and how he came to relate this to the Tarot.

This is exciting, Maan! Good luck on getting the interview! :D

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

Maan

Good questions everyone!
O and Freesiaskye i will take you up on that offer Thanks

Love
Maan

ps Melvis happy birthday! :*

galadrial

As I mentioned, I'm a Desert Rat, but for anyone who isn't it is an interesting choice to associate Cups with the desert; I'd like to know what his thinking was behind that.

wavebreaker

Maan said:
But i don't think i can do that on my own. For one thing my english is awful so i was wondering if someone could help me writting it in correct english.
If you need any help, just ask! ;)

Maan

Re: Re: Graham Cameron ( phantasmagoric theater)

tarotlady said:
If you need any help, just ask! ;)

I was hoping you would say that.
:*

galadrial

Here's another one, Maan. Did Graham just "know" that his number was 56, or did he use a system for figuring it out? If a system, what was it, so that we can figure ours out as well !

Maan

Good one too galadrial

I have emailed to us games...but still now answer...keeping my fingers crossed