The Ex Spread

SaMoon912

Thought I'd share with you all this little spread I made last night. I've been recently thinking about an ex lately and I decided to make a spread based on it to bring me some closure and why the heck he popped into my head lately (we haven't been together since September of 2005). The questioning may not be good, but I found this spread to be pretty useful and now I have a better understanding and it has given me closure.

1-3

Card #1 = Why you are still thinking about them.
Card #2 = What was the point of the relationship? (Did they have the same feelings or was it a learning experience or they wanted to use you?)
Card #3 - What you learned from the relationship.
Card #4 - How you should heal emotionally.
Card #5 - How you should heal mentally.
Card #6 - How you should heal spiritually.
Card #7 - Outcome/Other advice.

Enjoy! :-D I know I'm a newbie to this so this spread may not be that great but oh well...I've used so many of everyone else's spreads I had to post mine as a thanks.

temperlyne

you are too hard on yourself, this is a great spread! I've been thinking about an ex a lot lately, but probably for different reasons. I think I might use the first 3 positions of your spread to start with.
thank you for sharing!

xiyang

Gread spread, however, after shulffing the cards, how do you pick up the card? or just randowly?

Moonbow

Hello xiyang

Welcome to Aeclectic.

I have different methods depending on the space I have and what I feel like at the time. Sometimes I shuffle, cut the deck and deal out the cards from the top of the deck or I put the whole deck on a table or the floor and swish them around and pick out cards, or I spread the deck into a fan and choose cards from the fan. I'm sure there are other methods too.

If you look at the How To Read section in the Using Tarot Cards forum you will find loads of threads on this.

Also you may like to introduce yourself in New Members.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

Moonbow*

Astraea Aurora

Hi SaMoon

your spread comes in at the perfect time! Will give it a go today. Thanks!

Blessings, Astraea Aurora

Astraea Aurora

Hi SaMoon

I have to say thank you once again. Your spread threw so much light on my situation and now I feel I`m ready to let him go - emotionally and finally! I very appreciated it.

Blessings, Astraea Aurora

SaMoon912

I am so glad to hear my spread worked for you Astarea :) It worked for me as well when I tried it. Thanks for letting me know! :)

earl

wow!

this spread works!

Knight of Cups on the 1st
10 of Pentacles on the 2nd
Page of Wands on the 3rd
Ace of Wands on the 4th
The High Priestess on the 5th Card
King of Swords on the 6th
and Judgment on the 7th card..

It really works great!

Although I am still bad at deciphering the card meanings, I know for sure what the 5th and the 7th card means..

That I should forget her and that I should somehow wake up from the fact that we are over and to start all over again..

thanks for this one! =)

MYFIGO

EX Spread

I had a lot of fun with this one! I felt like the spreads gave an accurate picture each time! Very interesting results.

Jude