The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

NorthernTigress

I've posted another entry on my blog. At the end, I opened it up to commentary. Since there have been some issues with being able to comment on blogs, maybe I should repost it here in the Deck Studies section?

faunabay

Kilted Kat said:
Congratulations, faunabay. And I have the same sinus! Ack. Try Zicam "Extreme Congestion Relief."
I might as well.....tried everything else - even antibiotics (which are always the complete last resort with me) don't seem to be working. Though I have only been taking them for about 3 days. :) I've been fighting this for over 2 weeks now! :bugeyed: Although to be honest other than a few ups and downs I am getting better.

pangolin

I'd like to join in. Could you sign me up, Kilted Kat?

I haven't decided yet whether I'll use the Norse or the Elemental. I've started my blog anyway, and posted a reading I did to try to help myself choose. (No, it didn't help... but it seemed like a good idea at the time.)

souljourney

pangolin said:
I'd like to join in. Could you sign me up, Kilted Kat?

I haven't decided yet whether I'll use the Norse or the Elemental. I've started my blog anyway, and posted a reading I did to try to help myself choose. (No, it didn't help... but it seemed like a good idea at the time.)

Looked at your blog... left comment. :)

Jyscal

faunabay said:
I got my Merryday book in the mail today and posted my thoughts about it.

But frustratingly enough I still haven't totally kicked my sinus and head problems so I'm all fuzzy again today. Darn it!!!

So although I planned on it I haven't done a reading today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll beable to.
i read your post on your blog about this, well done! Try corenza C if its flu based. Works like a bomb!

Essjay

Kilted Kat said:
Yes I will Essjay. What deck are you using? Do you have a blog or are you doing AT Threads? If you have a blog you have to resubmit it in you Profile because it too got wiped out.

Congratulations, faunabay. And I have the same sinus! Ack. Try Zicam "Extreme Congestion Relief."

Thank you!

I'm using the Original Rider Waite. I hadn't even noticed that my website wasn't on my profile anymore - typical me. Have popped it back on.

:)

KarlThomas

Threw down a five of disks today, in a spot so bizzarre during a reading, that I had to reflect on it in the blog. Redundant thanks, KK, for this format.

firecatpickles

I read that about the Worry card? A favorite teacher in school always told us that there is such a good thing as "good stress."

Welcome pangolin. I hope you make up your mind soon. Objectively would have to say that the Elemental seems better.

firefrost

Errummm...

There are a few with blogspot who don't have the 'follow' option available. I forget who you are as I've looked at loads, but will those of you who want followers make sure we can? Ta! :)

firecatpickles

You can follow any blog.

(This is for blogspot) From Dashboard click the big blue button ADD on the bottom left and copy & paste the entire address and click NEXT. Presto!