8-bit tarot

shadowdancer

Has anyone received this yet? I was one of those who only ordered it recently, not via the installment method.

I know there had been a delay, but was wondering if anyone in the US had received their copy yet - it would give me an idea of how long I may have to wait for it to arrive in NZ

stay happy

Davina

motsa

I've been buying it all along, in installments, and I just got an email yesterday (I think) saying that the last bundle had been mailed.

Indy1725

Howdy, all:

Yeah, I just yesterday and wednesday sent out all the pre-orders on the decks and on pack 6. The decks are taking a while to put together (longer than I'd thought they would, at least), but rest assured, if you ordered one from me before yesterday, it's in the mail. I hope you enjoy the decks, and help spread the word!

Thanks again to all the great readers on this forum for supporting the 8-Bit Tarot project for so long. I don't think I'd have had the drive to finish it without your words of encouragement.

Aerin

Thank you!

I got the e-mail yesterday too, and I am so excited to have the whole deck at last. (Well, 2 whole decks in fact in case I ever wanted a trading deck.)

Aerin

shadowdancer

something to look forward to over the next couple of weeks :)

I didn't get an e mail though. Not in my spam folder but thanks for giving us the heads up. It is one cute deck for sure

Davina

midniteeye

looks like a fun deck. the list price is 30, but if you buy 10 or more, then the price goes down to 17. if only i can find 9 more people living near me who wants the deck.

mysticmonkey

Got my email a couple of days ago and very much looking forward to completing this deck. :)

wytchwood

I'm so excited that the last pack is on its way, I really wanted this deck since way before it was available and then it had to be done in instalments, I was sure I'd miss one or something I'm so disorganised. So I am really chuffed and can't wait fir it to arrive. BTW this excellent deck is well worth $30 and it's not some large publishing company taking all the money.

Siri

I got my pack 6 today, but then had to go to work. It's time to try it out now that I'm back home!

shadowdancer

mine is winging its way over the Pacific to me in NZ :)

I only own the Radiant version of the RWS so this will be a nice addition. Can't wait to show my partner - he is not into tarot but I know it will make him smile

Davina