2 of wands OR 2 of cups dream?

SwordsQueen

SwordsQueen

SwordsQueen

afrosaxon

SwordsQueen,

It sometimes takes a while to get a dream interpretation here, because so few people really like to interpret dreams (and one of them is, unfortunately, in the hospital right now). So be patient! :)

That being said: the thing that jumped out at me were that 2s are about duality.

One of my personal card combos with the 2s are 2 of Wands/2 of Cups: someone is trying to make a romantic decision. Are you needing to choose between two people? Or perhaps someone needs to choose between you and someone else?

ETA: being that the cards were wands and cups...the 2 of wands usually indicates a more instinctual choice (even one that we aren't ready to face yet). So going with my personal interp, I would even hazard to say that the choice is between something you know is what you want, vs. something that is more accepted. Also...a choice between what lights you up with energy and passion (not necessarily of a sexual nature) vs. what caters to your emotions.

The best analogy I can think of is someone who is engaged to marry someone "suitable" ("right" background, family, looks, etc.) when they really love/want to be with the person considered "unsuitable" by others.
Just my $.02.

T.

SwordsQueen