Year long Meditation Cycle on Thoth Deck.

brightcrazystar

I often use music for meditation on cards. This is advanced, but -- not really. What is most requires is a few decks of cards, a decent size poster board and some tacky to put them up on it. Alterately you can look at on a flat table, but in my experience, it is cooler looking at it "standing up."

I am about to start a new cycle of meditations, and felt I would share the piece I am going to use next. It requires several decks because it employs ciphers. Furthermore, it shows them as Briatic and Yetziratic connections between cards, which is something instrumental in Alan Bennett's training of Crowley. This is who to see how the Three Mother Letters and ther synthesis in the Universe stretch forth and conquer the Aeon. "Stretch Forth and Conquer" is in enochian "Zilodarp." It is oral tradition that this is a component name of that which is called "Heru Ra Ha" - itself being Ra Hoor Khuit and Hoor Par Kraat in measure. It comes from the 16th Call, which is Air of Fire, in the Table of Fire, The Prince of the Chariot of Fire. (a.k.a. "King of Wands") This should be immediately understandable to anyone who reads The Book of Thoth. It is this "Prince of the Chariot of Fire" that we are seeking to deliver to us some key to the cards laid out.

I am using the following numbering for the spread though it is not a "reading" per se. It requires more than one deck to model this way, at times 3, but the exercise can be worth it! I am using the first decan of the Zodiac from Aries as an example, this is 2 of Wands. all Cards given a ** next to description will switch as the year progresses. The numbers are for placements to identify:

- - 1 - -
- 2 - 3 -
- - 4 - -
- 5 - 6 -
- - 7 - -
- 8 - 9 -
- - 0 - -
-- 11 --

1. The Aeon
2. The ATU of the Planet attributed to the Decan**
(example 2 of Wands is Mars, hence Tower)
3. The ATU of the Sign of the Zodiac of the Decan**
(example 2 of Wands is Aries, hence The Emperor)
4. The Hanged Man
5. The ATBSh ATU of the Planet attributed**
(may not be planet; hence The Hierophant)
6. The ATBSh ATU of the Sign of the Zodiac of the Decan**
(may not be sign; hence The Star)
7. The Fool
8. The ALBM ATU of the Planet attributed**
9. The ALBM ATU of the Sign of the Zodiac of the Decan**
0. The Universe (numbered 10, but don't want to break the diagram)
11 The Decan of the Zodiac in Minor Arcanum (2 of Wands in this case)

As you can see, there are possibly times that you need more than one deck, or set of digitial images. I found really nice digital images, and I think I am going to print them up this year for reference.

Also I have a STRONG connection to the voice of the Priestess spoken of in the end of Chapter 1 of BoTL, and here is a late friend of mine, and a damn fine Initiator and Magician, Leigh Ann Hussey putting that first chapter segment to music. I use it to meditate on the cards. I heard her voice (not singing it) for years in Gnostic Mass, so maybe it doesn't do it for you, but for me, this is a great way to ramp up the energy to pierce the veil of the mysteries of this deck.

I do the aka dua chant before, complete with the third chapter set.

http://lah.nithaus.org/Pages/Monsalvat/rituals/music/NuitBig.mp3

I know she would hope you enjoy.

Also of Note: This was a meditation I came up with under Ebony's tutelage when I needed a meditation to do on this deck for a year. I spare you the whole ritual, which included pentagram and hexagrams for the Element of the Sign and the Planet of the Decan. It is original and powerful, it also showed a very important key,.. The Hierophant is the cipher of the Tower in both ATBSh and ALBM. The first time I did that, I have to go rush out to buy a new deck.

I have a spreadsheet in excel of each layout if anyone is interested. You need the hebrew font I used, though, which I can also send or post, if mods are cool with that.

Note also that all Cipher of ATBSh reduce to 5 ultimately, and there would be 11 of them. I have found no such key to the ALBM cipher. NOTE: This is not a "how I figured out the key of it all" exercise. I am just offering a GREAT thought exercise showing ciphers (something always to consider in Thoth, especially) and meditative keys I discovered when told to make myself some busy work.

Unto Nuit,
Ch

Grigori

brightcrazystar said:
5. The ATBSh ATU of the Planet attributed**
(may not be planet; hence The Hierophant)
6. The ATBSh ATU of the Sign of the Zodiac of the Decan**
(may not be sign; hence The Star)
7. The Fool
8. The ALBM ATU of the Planet attributed**
9. The ALBM ATU of the Sign of the Zodiac of the Decan**

The ATBSh ciper is using the opposite hebrew lettered trump, e.g. instead of the first letter Aleph/Fool you would use it's opposite, the last letter Tau/Universe?

What is the ALBM cipher? I don't know it and can't find a reference :)

Grigori

brightcrazystar said:
I have a spreadsheet in excel of each layout if anyone is interested. You need the hebrew font I used, though, which I can also send or post, if mods are cool with that.

Oops, meant to say you can post any links or attachments wanted, or arrange to send to folks privately also.

brightcrazystar

Aleph = Lamed (air as hegemon, microcosmic air.)
Beth = Mem (Mercury as water, sphere of water)
Gimel = Nun (Luna as the Pale Rider in the Greatest Darkness)

and so forth.

http://www.inner.org/aleftran/albam.htm

Just to show it is isn't my idea.