Gilded Study - The Sun Back and Front

wizzle

A multi-rayed sun appears on the back of the deck.

Find that sun on the face of the cards and list your finds.

I found the sun on the face of 25 cards.

Emily

Hi Wizzle,

That was fun but I've only found 22 up to yet lol.

Good exercise for really making you look at the cards. :)

I'll get them listed later when I move over to TreeBNotes. :)

wizzle

Nother rule

No fair peeking at other people's lists until you've tried to make up your own.

And I think I found a few more suns today, so my revised count is up to 28.

Happy hunting.

Emily

Hi Wizzle,

I found my 24th one - but I'm not going to say on which card - only that it is the centre of the Sun used. Did you find that one yet?. :D

wizzle

Very perceptive, Emily. Yup, I used the centers too.

I have a couple of "iffy" cards in my 28 count because the images are so small and I need a magnifying glass (which I don't have).

I'll post my list tomorrow to give everyone flipping through their cards a bit more time. This IS an open book quiz, so consultation is encouraged.

satinangel

OMG! I am so grabbing my deck right now! I am game! Will post back a little later with my number found....

So we post our list tomorrow???? Do I have that part right????

~SatinAngel~

satinangel

First time through...have found 22....but some of mine are iffy...

wizzle

Satinangel,

Post your list whenever you feel ready. I figured that since I started the thread and have had more time to go through the deck, I'd post my results tomorrow to give those who just read this thread some time to get their list in order. Sort of trying to level the playing field, as it were.

And don't fret if your initial list is not all-inclusive. Unless someone wants to volunteer one, there is no prize for getting it "right."

satinangel

ok...I've got 25 now...will post tomorrow.....

:)

Emily

I'll post tomorrow too. :)

This has been fun, I've noticed alot more things on these cards because of searching for the Sun. :)