View Single Post
Citizen

BeyondtheVeil 
Citizen

My 78 Tarot Nautical Arrived!

Yay! My 78 Tarot Nautical {Tarot of Water} arrived yesterday! I have had time to look through the cards and I really do like them. They are oversized and remind me of the DruidCraft Tarot, but it was listed as 'oversized cards" in the description.

I do really like most of the cards. There are 3 extra cards that come with it. Meditation, Curiosity, and Whimsy. I think you could use them or not. They are adorable though.

I do believe that "I" can read with this deck and will be giving it a try in the next day or two. I did look over the 78 Tarot Carnival and I just don't think with so many cards that I don't like or that are 'upsetting" that I could read with that deck.

Luckily, the 78 Tarot Nautical deck is beautiful! I am really enjoying all of the cards. I wasn't sure about The Tower card in this deck. I do NOT like any decks that show children suffering, etc and won't buy those decks. So, I did take time to read the description and meaning of the Tower in this deck and it seemed okay and made sense. Time will tell if I will replace that card with my own.

Overall, I am LOVING the 78 Tarot Nautical Deck {Tarot of Water} . It is truly a wonderful, fun deck! This is my first collaborative deck and I hope to see more like this one!

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil
Top   #9