What is the deck ...

Trogon

Some years back I remember talking with a Tarot reader in Sedona, AZ. She had an unusual deck ... well, it seemed unusual to me at the time due to my limited exposure. The cards were fairly large. It was a photo collage deck. I think The Fool was a naked guy prancing in the sun, I also remember one card had like a large block of stone with a face. I also recall the borders were relatively wide and were white. Can't recall what the backs were like. My memory is somewhat flawed on this deck since it's been years since I've seen it.

I remember thinking, back then, that the images seemed somewhat "clunky" I guess would be the word. But I'm wondering about it now because I've now got a few other collage decks and really like them.

So, any ideas as to what deck it is?

Nemia

Cosmic Tribe?

Cocobird55

Cosmic Tribe was my first thought, too.

Le Fanu

... and mine. But that mention of a large block of stone with a face makes me think of the Lovers card in the Voyager. A quick glance and you'd think it was just one face... Is there an edition of the Voyager with white borders? Mine are more beige-y I think.

Logiatrix

Some years back I remember talking with a Tarot reader in Sedona, AZ. She had an unusual deck ... well, it seemed unusual to me at the time due to my limited exposure. The cards were fairly large. It was a photo collage deck. I think The Fool was a naked guy prancing in the sun, I also remember one card had like a large block of stone with a face. I also recall the borders were relatively wide and were white. Can't recall what the backs were like. My memory is somewhat flawed on this deck since it's been years since I've seen it.

I remember thinking, back then, that the images seemed somewhat "clunky" I guess would be the word. But I'm wondering about it now because I've now got a few other collage decks and really like them.

So, any ideas as to what deck it is?
Your description has me thinking of the Sedona Vortex Tarot, at least in general presentation. That first card you describe sounds vaguely like the Sun card, but it's been a long time since I've laid eyes on the deck. I dunno, maybe it is?
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/sedona-vortex/

EmpyreanKnight

I thought it was the Cosmic Tribe too. Could the card with the stone that has a face be the Moon card? It's not exactly a large block tho

MissChiff

The Tarot of the old path has a face in the tower card I believe. I'm not at home so I can't look right now. A face in stone.

EmpyreanKnight

The other decks mentioned does not have a naked man for a Fool tho. I mean, except for the Cosmic Tribe

Elven

... and mine. But that mention of a large block of stone with a face makes me think of the Lovers card in the Voyager. A quick glance and you'd think it was just one face... Is there an edition of the Voyager with white borders? Mine are more beige-y I think.

I thought that too Le Faun - its such a visually impressionable card.

Trogon

Ah! Thanks everyone! It was the Voyager Tarot that I was remembering! And apparently mixing up memories of seeing the Cosmic Tribe Tarot along with it. And apparently mixing up the border colors ... :|