sun, moon and empress combination?

patienceislove

so this morning i had this combination come up, but not in a "reading." The sun was the card pulled and the empress was the shadow and the moon the cut.

so i am thinking together this could mean more than the sun alone.
the sun is about vibrance, heat, shining out and fun, childhood fun.
the moon is the light of day.. the disillusion alcohol. etc
the empress is nurturing and fertility.

if i look close and go off the hip i would say the combination could mean really hot sex...

anyone??

PAMUYA

First thing that came to mind was menopause, more manic to me, hot and cold, unsure, luney, happy, loving,. It would depend on the question, and the spread,

cricket

To me it reads that you should expect very childish (though not necessarily bad - good things, such as revisiting things you enjoyed as a child) stuff throughout the day, but you need to remember to balance that out with the colder, more mature stuff that needs to be done.

starrystarrynight

The Moon and the Empress often signify mothers/motherhood, and the Sun can signify a child(ren). So, the trio makes me think your first and foremost task right now is be mother to (care for and nurture) your child(ren) from sun up to sun down. I think the Moon, specifically, is be asking you not to take this task lightly (don't allow yourself to be deceived that anything else is more important.)

Amanda

The Sun would be the most important card as far as the eye could see. Following the Moon as the cut, it could be saying to shine a light on any dillusions as day pierces through night when the sun rises... Empress as a shadow takes on more negative undertones of a controlling and/or overbearing woman who smothers a person, idea, etc. to death so that it doesn't grow.

When I read cuts, the cards that I see tend to show me what I'm getting myself into with a reading- the cards pulled follow that also, but also tend to give advice.