World as feelings?

Libra289

I'd see it as meaning 'you mean the World to me' as the World is the last Major Arcana card, so it's like they feel complete.

Just as background, another card that was present was The Lovers which, as feelings, I'd see as partnership and romance.

However, The World could mean that the person feels they are completely 'over' somebody. It was surrounded by positive cards though, all upright.

Share your thoughts! :)

bluelagune

Hi. I dont do reversals so I have to rely on other surrounding cards. The world to me are feelings of being superior, elivated, blessed, evolved, complete. All of these can be both positive and negative, depending on what light this person sees you in. If you are asking is he over you? If he sees you as 8 of cups or 6 of swords, the answer is yes. If he sees you as empress, then he feels he is elivated above his normal status and this is blessed. If he sees you as 10 of swords, then he feel jobs done ... accomplished. If he sees you as lovers, he feels you are the one.

Libra289

Hi. I dont do reversals so I have to rely on other surrounding cards. The world to me are feelings of being superior, elivated, blessed, evolved, complete. All of these can be both positive and negative, depending on what light this person sees you in. If you are asking is he over you? If he sees you as 8 of cups or 6 of swords, the answer is yes. If he sees you as empress, then he feels he is elivated above his normal status and this is blessed. If he sees you as 10 of swords, then he feel jobs done ... accomplished. If he sees you as lovers, he feels you are the one.

Well The Lovers was combined with this, so maybe they see this person as 'The One'... who knows :)

QueenPen

The one person that makes you feel complete. Everything you want in a person is found in that special one. Adoration

Libra289

The one person that makes you feel complete. Everything you want in a person is found in that special one. Adoration

Wow, seems like such a powerful card! I see the world as a complete cycle, completion, so yeah ... they feel complete and like they've found the one :)

GotH

However, The World could mean that the person feels they are completely 'over' somebody. It was surrounded by positive cards though, all upright.

Share your thoughts! :)

Yeah, not my favorite card when it comes to romance. I got it once after seeing someone again only for it to mean he was totally over me. But however, it was cyclical because we started talking again and then it ended AGAIN. Definitely a cyclical card for me.. I don't like it. lol

Libra289

Yeah, not my favorite card when it comes to romance. I got it once after seeing someone again only for it to mean he was totally over me. But however, it was cyclical because we started talking again and then it ended AGAIN. Definitely a cyclical card for me.. I don't like it. lol

Yes, you could definitely be right there! After all, it is the final MA card :)

happyfish

I'd see it as meaning 'you mean the World to me' as the World is the last Major Arcana card, so it's like they feel complete.

A few weeks ago I did a reading for myself about what kind of response I could expect to a letter I'd written a friend. The World came up. When I received the reply letter, it literally contained the phrase "you mean the world to me."

Libra289

A few weeks ago I did a reading for myself about what kind of response I could expect to a letter I'd written a friend. The World came up. When I received the reply letter, it literally contained the phrase "you mean the world to me."

Wow, that's amazing ... I'm not sure how to feel about this ... some are saying positive and some are saying an ending haha! :)