Picky Faeries

faunabay

AJ said:
I showed mine my well worn jeans, they laughed out loud and said they didn't want to live in a barn. So I put a rubber band around them and left them on the shelf for 3 months. When I took the rubber band off there wasn't a peep amongst them. So I figured they weren't speaking to me and I chucked them in their box.

So since then we've had a tornado, flood, 3800.00 pickup repair bill, the ceiling is leaking, I've lost about 30% on my stocks...but I'll be darned if I'll let them out.

Show them who's boss I will.....

**ROFLMAO**

(giggle - giggle - giggle)

lark

Ho Ho, are you guys gonn'a be in big trouble! :D

autumnsdaughter

They seem so sweet when you first meet them- but hell hath no fury like a faery scorned- and especially not a whole herd of 'em!

faerylvr

AJ said:
I showed mine my well worn jeans, they laughed out loud and said they didn't want to live in a barn. So I put a rubber band around them and left them on the shelf for 3 months. When I took the rubber band off there wasn't a peep amongst them. So I figured they weren't speaking to me and I chucked them in their box.

So since then we've had a tornado, flood, 3800.00 pickup repair bill, the ceiling is leaking, I've lost about 30% on my stocks...but I'll be darned if I'll let them out.

Show them who's boss I will.....

Do you never learn????? ROFLMAO.... I know who is in charge at my house. lol

thorhammer

Hmmm, so far, our independent aims seem to be travelling a parallel course - me and the Fae, that is - I'm just waiting for the fallout when that changes! :(

\m/ Kat

Guiding Cauldron

Hell with picky they can be demanding too! The Piper made his appearance to me today and boy was he miffed that I took so bloody long to notice! Now hes a bit grumbly still but at least I had some focus time on him. I nearly found him as demanding as my 3 yr old and my husband this morning- I SO did not need that and it did not go over well for any of us :) ahh well at least things sem a bit better now, or is that the calm before the storm?!

Guiding Cauldron

well fabric has been bought and waiting to be delivered for my waking the wild spirit deck too, there are fae in this deck as well and they were overjoyed to see apple fabric and soft crushed velvet for a liner, even though I was supposed to be buying for someone else!! So now they patiently wait for their new bag to be made :)

evidentally asccording to my lil one, he saw a lil man sitting on my shoulder the other day- which in turn he quickly scooped up and placed in his toy digger they had a blast togther :) I'm thinking he saw a gnome!!

AJ

ok...I didn't make them a deck bag, but since I had a realtor's license for many years I think I'm pretty good at knowing what kind of house is suitable for a particular client.
So I made my Faeries a house today...like spring mating birds they seem to flit in and flit back out, but I think they will choose to stay.

Here, I've caught one entering...see the wings?
Do you have a fairy door on or in your house??
This is a very wintry style home, come another season I may give them another doorway~

Attachments

• FairyDoor.JPG
    FairyDoor.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 155
  • FairyDoorClose.JPG
    FairyDoorClose.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 156

Skimo

AJ, that is a really great faery house!

It gives me an idea, what about a wooden keybox with a faery customisation?

I could be quite like a magic faery door in a wall...