a new group proposal

Yora

mahimaisme said:
TL2...the name, i guess should be by vote...
so far we have

tarot techniques
reading techniques study group
no-spread-read study group
new tarot techniques
and
cindy :p

:D

Thank you! :p
And by the way, sorry for passing the smiley fever over to you mahi! ^_~

tink27

mahimaisme said:
sulis,
thank you.

lemme clarify :)

i meant discussing techniques and new insights from experience and other people. the readings done with these methods would go in the readings exchange. this group would be to discuss techniques, correspondences (like numerology, alchemy, etc for example), ideas to add depth and clarity to readings.

but then again, maybe all correspondences plus other methods would be too wide?

just playing with ideas here to see if i can form something concrete... i really wanted to do something with a group which doesn't focus on traditional ways of reading etc but on experimentation and expanding meanings...

??

Yes this sounds fascinating! Please count me in.

tink

Le Chat

I'm interested - Keep me informed!

mahimaisme

the name! and more welcomes :)

ok...welcome more joinder :D so glad to have to join in! :)

ok...can we decide on a name today? lets not add any new ideas...just pick one from the existing...and vote?
because once we have a name then we can have a group started...and more joiners and new ideas can always keep adding i.! ....

ooh...i'd love experimental readings, i think...i was actually thinking of adding the word somewhere but couldn't think of anything fancy. :D

what's your best option?

m.

Sophie

Experimental Reading would be the most descriptive, besides leaving the door open for any kind of reading technique that is not of the usual kind.

catlin

Yes, "Experimental Reading" sounds good!

Yora

Yup, yora agrees too! :p I am aninonimous on that one!

Alta

"Experimental Reading" will be good for me as well. Allows some free range of ideas. M

mahimaisme

ok...experimental readings it is!!
will pm sulis today and see how soon we can have a group started :)
m