Melissa Lenormand

tarotmama

Hi friends! I thought I'd update here now that the deck is finished.

In case you didn't know, I've been working on a Lenormand oracle deck for the past many moons. You can see a sampling of the cards here: http://tarotbymelissa.com/oracledeck/

I'm meeting with the printer that I'm 99% sure I'll be working with on Wednesday. I'm hoping to have pre-orders opening in a few weeks and decks shipping out by late Feb., early March. I'm really excited about all of this! It looks like we may get to do professional offset printing with rounded corners and a custom color card box as well and either a LWB or companion book (still hashing out that one)! I'm hoping to have some additional kits that include extra goodies as part of a "deluxe" pre-release. I'll get those details to you as soon as I can!

Here is the thread that I posted during the creation process: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=126004

I really believe in my little deck. I have proofs already and it's really nice to read with in Lenormand style and also just intuitively. I've done my best to pack as much *meaning and mood* into the cards as I could and I'm super proud of the results!

And of course the best news is having some financial backing now to produce a physical deck! For those who might not be in the position to order a copy of the deck, I'll have a free version available as a digital download sometime late spring or early summer.

I just wanted to thank everyone who posted in my creation thread for the support and share in the joy of this fabulous news as things move steadily along!!!

xoxoxo!

emmsma

Woohoo! Congrats on completing the deck. Look forward to news of pre-orders being taken. :)

You've done a lovely job on these, and should be proud.

franniee

It's beautiful! Truly.

.traveller.

It is truly lovely! Very nice work.

thorhammer

I'm so there :) Good luck in your meeting with the printer!

\m/ Kat

MareSaturni

That's a really awesome deck! I love Lernomands, and would certainly buy this one! Well done!

I wish you good luck in getting your deck printed! :D

Dusk Till Dawn

Good Luck! It looks amazing! I want one too!

souljourney

Awesome!

I really want to get a Lenormand deck and there are only 2 I like at all... and yours is one of them!

I can hardly wait.... !!!!

AJ

wonderful news, and a backer too! Wow!

You know I'll be putting pennies in your pocket on publication.

tarotmama

AJ said:
wonderful news, and a backer too! Wow!

Well, the "backer" is the seed money for my husband's game publishing company. We just sort of "re-visioned" his small press to include my tarot projects and then shuffled around some publication dates to push the Lenormand out first. We both think it's going to be a really fabulous project and that he'll see a return on the investment. So it will "officially" be published by KarmicEgg Press.

And if it works out better than we hope, maybe I'll be in the tarot publishing biz. ;)