9 of Swords..

csophia

It was a potential relationship spread using RW cards.

9 of swords fell in the position of: "Something on her that turns him off..."
I think that could be when she looks stressed or worried??

I'd love to hear any ideas on that.. Thanks :)

ana luisa

He may think she worries too much and/or always paints the worst scenario . He may think she is not optimist and brings him down sometimes.

danieljuk

this could be literally when the person won't go to sleep in bed or wakes the potential person up!
other ideas as well as Ana's, being constantly negative about themselves. that is quite a turn off. the 9 of Swords is such a card of mind over matter, it's not the reality. Someone who keeps saying or thinking that they will never get with someone because of *negative reason about themselves* is a turn off! they should try to go into the relationship with optimism and positivity about themselves to get past this!

momentarylight

I agree that it could be a disposition that tends to be negative. Maybe the person is sad or a little depressed.

I have seen this card refer to the habit of over thinking things, with the mind and heart seemingly out of balance.

csophia

He may think she worries too much and/or always paints the worst scenario . He may think she is not optimist and brings him down sometimes.

Obrigada ana luisa! thanks for your view on the cards.. I think she sometimes worries too much about their crush.. he might notice that too..

csophia

this could be literally when the person won't go to sleep in bed or wakes the potential person up!
other ideas as well as Ana's, being constantly negative about themselves. that is quite a turn off. the 9 of Swords is such a card of mind over matter, it's not the reality. Someone who keeps saying or thinking that they will never get with someone because of *negative reason about themselves* is a turn off! they should try to go into the relationship with optimism and positivity about themselves to get past this!

Thanks danieljuk. your are right ...She thinks that it is all in her mind that he might like her...

csophia

I agree that it could be a disposition that tends to be negative. Maybe the person is sad or a little depressed.

I have seen this card refer to the habit of over thinking things, with the mind and heart seemingly out of balance.

Thanks momentarylight. She is always worried... she is not depressed though.. he is married and that worries her...