The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

mooncat2

souljourney............I've voted but I do think its important you work with whatever decks call to you regardless of anyone else's opinions. :)

I don't like that Faerie deck at all but that is my personal opinion. I agree with the new venture beginning you need to work with tarot so if that's the deck you like stay with it.

I love your posts with the Pathfinders and if there had been a choice between that and Faerie , Pathfinders would have mine. But looks like you're continuing with Pathfinders anyway and its more about which tarot deck to work with.

I think the mixture of an oracle and a tarot deck makes for interesting blogging.

I don't believe a lack of comments has anything to do with the deck. So many to get around in a short time especially during the week .....I like to believe people are like me.........reading but only dropping a comment here and there when there's time.

faunabay

I'm with mooncat. souljourney I think you need to PDR with the deck that calls to you.....not one we tell you to use. :p

Yes, I love the Pathfinders animals and don't like the Hertz Faerie tarot, but that's me. And this is for YOUR PDR, not mine. :laugh: So use whichever one you want to. :*

souljourney

Thanks everyone. I guess I just kind of woke in a sad/grumpy mood, saw that thread and just got annoyed or something.

Anyway... thanks for all the comments and votes! I appreciate it. I got 9 votes... it's a 3-way tie!!! And yes...it's my PDR so it should be the deck I want to use. True.

I guess right now I sort of like the "happy place" deck, so I do think I'll use it for a bit. But I guess I throw some other stuff in now and then.

I too will try to comment more and be a better blog follower! Some of yours I can't figure out how to comment though... like the Wordpress blogs.

Anyway... thanks again!!

pangolin

souljourney said:
I too will try to comment more and be a better blog follower! Some of yours I can't figure out how to comment though... like the Wordpress blogs.
Yes, there's a blog I've wanted to comment on, but it requires a Windows ID or something like that. I don't even have Windows. And I'd reeeeeally prefer not to have to register for an account, which I THINK is what it's asking me to do. I don't mean to sound all complain-y, I just think it's an interesting blog & would love to be able to comment sometimes. :)

souljourney

I bet I know the one... I want to comment there to and thought I could, but no.

Yep, I thought I had a hotmail (windows) ID, but I wonder if just hadn't checked that account in so long it might have cancelled me. Anyway I know what you mean about not wanting to sign up for something new just to comment. I mean I never use msn/hotmail/etc...
If I could post anonymously I'd just say who I am in the first line so the blogger would know who I am... but alas, not an option. Yet another reason I do like Bloger (Google).

Essjay

Souljourney - I voted in your poll. I must admit that I traded my Faeries deck too but you should definitely stick with the deck that makes you happy! One of the best things about the PDR is seeing all these different decks in action. It has made me change my mind about decks I had dismissed before.

Anyway, it's Spring - good time for fairies!

:)

Eta - well, not really Spring but nearly...

moderndayruth

Souljorney, please, stick with a deck that makes you personally happy, ok? I have ridiculously happy and 'think-pink' ADD decks and i need them badly from time to time, i recently had an amazing reading by an established AT member - with cards produced for children under five; i do sometimes need my Thoth's sharpness, but other times i need that reassurment and lightness that comes from diametically different decks... I personally can't be Thoth-ish or TdM-ish 24/7, i personally need Faery-ish and Fairytale-ish energy equally and i couldn't care less if some would get judgemental, i am not trying to fit into anyone's expectations of anything... the least into other's expectations my little self. ;)
And, since i post quite regularly in the de-enabling thread - it is for entertainment only as i see it, i personally ended collecting all the decks i was "de-enabled" from... :D

epvitale

New blog. Valentine's day daily draw - 4 of Swords reversed! Yea!!

swimming in tarot

Hi, everyone--I'm still alive. The cards came, I've made my choice, and I've posted on the blog.

I still haven't heard from any publisher, regarding permission to post photos. Was I gauche in e-mailing instead of writing on paper and mailing? Or am I just being impatient? I hear that publishers are notoriously slow when responding to queries of any kind.

firecatpickles

Unfortunately my reading for this week was way too personal so I didn't post it publicly.