The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

firefrost

Cheryl, I don't know if your settings have gone haywire or something but I've left a comment twice on your last reading, and got the 'it will be shown after passed' message.

Got to go now but I'll talk tomorrow :)

firefrost

I've commented again, Cheryl, and it says it will be visible after approval again - we'll see!

cherylleebest

probs with blogger settings?

firefrost said:
Cheryl, I don't know if your settings have gone haywire or something but I've left a comment twice on your last reading, and got the 'it will be shown after passed' message.

Got to go now but I'll talk tomorrow :)

Hey firefrost! I put the setting to something like "will be shown after approval" 'cos I noticed a lot of the other bloggers have done that, but nothing has come to me for approval. Do I have to log in to somewhere separate to retrieve comments? I thought they would just come to me as e-mails.

faunabay

I've been trying to get myself to do an actual reading, but been putting it off. So today I just drew a card for the day. I don't know where I decided I needed to do a reading. LOL I think I'll go back to doing my daily cards for awhile. Anyway I do have my daily card up.

firefrost

I don't know, Cheryl - but you'll have three variations of my answer when you figure it out!

cherylleebest said:
Hey firefrost! I put the setting to something like "will be shown after approval" 'cos I noticed a lot of the other bloggers have done that, but nothing has come to me for approval. Do I have to log in to somewhere separate to retrieve comments? I thought they would just come to me as e-mails.

cherylleebest

firefrost said:
I don't know, Cheryl - but you'll have three variations of my answer when you figure it out!

Lol! Figured it out now. Duh! What a dope! There's some sort of moderation link on the blogger dashboard I hadn't noticed before.

Thanks for commenting! x

souljourney

Finally a new reading is posted.

I would really like input on this one.

I have other things I'd like to say about it, but I don't want to jade any input. But on the other hand maybe it is important...

Don't know...

Thanks everyone!

Jyscal

The problem with my blog has been sorted out, many thanks! So i have posted my new reading today. Its a bit long but, thanks all who take the time to read it

NorthernTigress

I've finally posted something new in my PDR blog. It's not a reading, it's not technically a "reflection" either. But it is something really, really cool. I guarantee that you will be running to your deck collections, looking for a genuine, real life Tarot Easter Egg!