The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Jyscal

This weeks reading has been added to my blog. I used K.K's Spirit Guide Spread and it really works well in context!

Alamaris

Kilted Kat said:
Welcome, Alamaris! I have added you to the list and we will see which deck chooses you.

Thank you! That is an excellent way to put it.

cherylleebest

NorthernTigress said:
I've finally posted something new in my PDR blog. It's not a reading, it's not technically a "reflection" either. But it is something really, really cool. I guarantee that you will be running to your deck collections, looking for a genuine, real life Tarot Easter Egg!

Sounds intriguing!
Welcome Alamaris! :)

Spirit Guide reading no 2 posted. (KK and Gary have a lot to answer for!)

Off to catch up with y'all on blogger now! x

Asher

New reading posted...tomorrow looks very interesting!

Asher

Essjay

My new reading is up.

Hi Alamaris :)

Sinduction

I'm hoping to have a reading up soon. I finally found my tarot boxes so I must start unpacking. I'm waiting on the hubs to set up my book case so I will have somewhere to put it all! But I do believe the scanner is already hooked up. I've been so busy unpacking that I haven't missed it. But I put my reading table up yesterday and am dying to use it! I'm so excited to actually have a table! Now, if I only had a chair..... :D

firefrost

I've felt a bit 'out of it' this last week. Hope to get back on track tomorrow.

enchanted spirit

So, I posted, but it was only to say that I've been doing daily draws but just haven't posted them. Sigh. Things are just crazy right now!

Hey, it doesn't look like I was added to the list on the 1st page. Can I be? Please? I promise to work harder at posting to my blog.

firecatpickles

Don't know how I missed that! You are on there now.

Sinduction

Finally got a post up after technical difficulties with the scanner. It's so nice to have a table to spread the cards out on. :D

I'm trying to comment more in order to further motivate my fellow
PDRers. I've notice comments motivate me so I'm doing my best to come up with something worthwhile to post on your blogs! :D