The Emperor and The Empress

Little Baron

I never take anything as a concidence in the tarot.

I believe that everything has a meaning. And sometimes, I am a little disturbed as I try to sort out what the meaning might actually be.

My daily draws, of late, have been strange in that they have been grouping themselves into partnerships that make 'sense'. I might get the same suit for both. I might get the same number.

Today, I get a partnership - the Emperor and the Empress from The Golden Tarot.

Now why does that bother me?

I don't know. I don't always see these cards as my parents. I think that often, I see them as court cards or in the majors, it might be The High Priestess and The Pope. But I am considering that trumps 4 and 3 might be suggesting something to do with my own mother and father. And not knowing what that is makes me worry a little.

Does anyone else know anything that might assist me with interpreting this double act?

LB

Knightward

I do not have that perticular deck. As I know you have the RWS deck, I will use that as my basis.

It could be you could see how they interplay by combining the numbers. In this case, it would be 3 + 4, which is 7.

The 7th card is The Chairot.

In each image, the main character on the card sits on *something*.

The Emproer is clearly male engery, and the Empress is clearly female.

On the Chairot, we see how these twin impluses pull us forth, as shown by the black and white striped sphinxes. It could very well thusly be, that you are sitting on the start of a project, and you need structure as well as creative energy to see it manifest in the direction you desire.

I could be way off base, but that is one way to look at it, if you do not assoicate these cards with your parents.

Little Baron

I think I am just all 'doom and gloom', Knightward, as the first thing I thought of when I read that 3+4=The Chariot, was that I had better tell them to belt up when they get in the car tomorrow.

But you are very right in what you say about the project. I am working on things at the moment. Or should I say, I am supposed to be. My heart is not in it and I can not discipline myself to just get on with it. And it is these things that need to be done that will carry me forward.

Thankyou. I never would have thought of combining them like that.

Best, LB

Fatima

I would do a clarification reading to get details.

F.

WalesWoman

Yay Little Buddha!
I think you figured it out, because my take on those cards would be using those qualities to balance each other... but you put it exactly in a way that describes your situation and what to do about. :thumbsup: The Chariot= Go Girl!