Harsh Truths Spread

lisaria

I really like this one. I've copied it down and will be doing it really soon. Thanks for this one Luminessence!

Emily

I like the idea of this spread too - I'll be trying it out soon :)

Trogon

Luminessence! Wow! This is a great spread... and I think it came along just in time. A friend of mine is having relationship problems (can't keep one going)... maybe he can benefit from this at his next reading.

Of course, since I'm perfect I don't need this for myself... hmmm... maybe I do at that... ;) Thanks for posting this.

ncefafn

I just wanted to chime in and say what a terrific spread this is. It's applicable to just about any situation, and if you don't have so much time, you can cut it in half and either do the first three or the last three questions. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Kim

moonlight

This is a great spread. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Sometimes we like to kid ourselves and it is nice to get a spread that will give us a bit of a kick up the bum and make us realise that we are being a little silly. I just did a reading on myself - and i certainly got that kick up the bum :).

Moonlight

Princess_Lucy

Thanks for this spread. I did a reading with it last night and *ouch* it made things much clearer!
Love
Lucy

cormac

thank you for posting this Luminessence -- i did this for my work situation today and i think it was right on the money -- i say 'think' because i am not sure if i believe the harsh truth yet -- lol -- but that is the point -- i'm going to do another in a day or so and see what i find :)

thanks again

mike gorth

I really like it too. It really shows all angles but is simple and decisive. Great idea.

Rosanne

The Spread I need.

Thank you Luminessence for this straightforward and reality spread. I have a new Egyptian Tarot and I read in a thread that Moongold had got forthright answers from that deck. I needed a clear, clean spread for a family situation that I was having an irrational response to. I used it and I got a real hand smack for my attitude, from the spread. I appreciated that and saw the situation from a different perspective. I usually use four spreads only, now I have a fifth for personal use to show my 'real motives and responses'.Hard to get when you are reading for yourself IMO. ~Rosanne

SummerRaine

A very revealing spread!

Thank you Luminessence!

I tried your Harsh Truths Spread this afternoon in relation to an issue / problem I've been having over the past few months with a co-worker, who has been subtley trying to undermine my authority. It produced such an incredibly revealing and insightful interpretation. I used the Tarot Lukumi, and my experience with this deck is that it just begs for great spreads like this one.

I will definitely try this spread again in the future, as well as add it to my repertoire for use with those I read for.

SummerRaine