What I chose
1. issue situation-knave of pentacles
2. self-9 of wands
3. enviroment/surroundings-the moon
4. Obstacles-the devil
5. Advise-The magician
6. Outcome-The Empress

1. issue situation-knave of pentacles
Because my question deals with application and study of something and because This is the card That I picked when thinking of the question.I wanted to know if pursuing an interest of mine would prove beneficial to me and would I have talent for it. This card feels like an adventure or a journey into the unknown

2. self-9 of wands
I put this card in this position because it reminds me of my personality about starting something. I'm usually fearful about all the unforeseen events and possibilities. The two fey remind me of the past and present personalities of myself. In the past I would be the fey sitting fully inside the tree. She looks to be thinking about things and these thoughts keep her frozen. The other fey reminds me of how I am now still observant and cautious about the world but willing to take a chance with some things.

The key words exercises seem to fit this position for me too fearful emotions the instinct to hide and the watchfulness of my nature to danger and the unforeseen.

3. enviroment/surroundings-the moon
I have been really getting in touch with my inner voice and intuition. My mental environment has been very moon like.

The keywords fit here also for my question. The journey into self for the unknown parts of psyche. Tapping into my uniqueness and talents. Interest in the metaphysical.

4. Obstacles-the devil

would be the constant worry from previous conditioning and letting these thoughts prevent me from pursuing things and moving forward.

I chose this card for the obstacles position because breaking free of doubts and taking control are issues I have trouble with. These issues likely to hinder me when I'm thinking of pursuing something. Being too influenced by others are also things I need to work on.

The keywords lost of reason and the feeling of being overpowered fits in well here for me because these feelings are major hinderances to me when trying to achieve something.

5. Advise-The magician
Take matters in my own hand and make things happen. Be confident in self and my abilities

Because this is something I need to work on and is a major issue. By applying the energy of the magician I feel I will be able to achieve my dreams

The keywords power concentration and accomplishment stand out as messages to me here. Also the magick element here because it revolves around my question.

6. Outcome-The Empress
I put this card in this position because I'm hoping that with self determination I will be able to achieve the empress state of mind in this area. Confidence in self-Good use of intuition and the ability to help others.

The key words confidence, comfort, insight and inner peace are elements I want to achieve from exploring my goal so it fits nicely in the outcome position

Random
1. issue situation-the magician
2. self-the devil
3. enviroment/surroundings-the empress
4. obstacles 9 of wands
5. advise-the moon
6. outcome-knave of pentacles

Everything changed positions but their meanings to me did not change much, they did however become clearer. The devil and the 9 of wands switched places. ( I suspected the devil might end up in the self position ) But I felt they spoke of the same things and therefore were connected to each other. It makes it clearer to me that the transformation I'm going through is bigger than the 9 of wands. It has to deal with letting go of childhood conditioning and other experiences that affected me on a larger scale. The obstacles do come from that conditioning but are not a major derailment at this time. I'm being nurtured through a time of growth and insight which represents my environment and the Empress........ this card here I felt was also was a wake up call for me to acknowledge and appreciate how much growth I have already gone through. Advice is to keep nurturing my intuition because it builds my inner confidence and it looks like the outcome answers my question completely because it indicates going on that adventure and therefore gaining new experiences of independence.

So All in all although each card was in a different position they all, I felt, related to the other card in the same position. All in all this exercise has been very insightful. Looking at different layers of the same question and how they connect.
Top   #18