Queen Swords rx, King Swords rx in a relationship

no_moon

Queen Swords rx in a relationship

The Queen of Swords and King of Swords have been coming up reversed in a particular relationship reading in as the relationship itself or the actions that the querent's sig other would take towards him. I'm kind of stumped about what the reversed Queen means.... Any ideas?

PAMUYA

Ouch... Reversed Queen of Swords as a relationship. Jealously is a problem in this relationship, upright this Queen is the least romantic of all the Queens, reversed this relationship is Argumentative, there is no trust. I see pain and suffering with this card when dealing with a relationship.

The King of Swords reversed is not any better: cruel, Bully, selfish, nit picks, deceitful dangerous person, law suit lost, misuse of power, evil intentions.

This is a learning forum so I gave this answer to you as card reader to card reader, I would be careful how I would word this to my client.

no_moon

Pamuya, thanks so much for your response. And sorry for my late response. What you said was really helpful and I need to think about it in the context of the spread some more.

I agree, I have to temper how I tell the querent about this (it's a friend- mostly I read for friends or acquaintances). I had an ominous feeling seeing these two cards reversed in the same spread.

The reversed Queen sounds like a painful and heavy relationship, especially if the two people involved are determined not to walk away.

I'm curious though- have you seen the King of Swords RX as a lawsuit before? I guess it makes sense if upright he can signify litigation....