Recurring cards

Mind

I'm hoping this is the right forum to discuss this....

I am finding that 2 cards in particular keep cropping up, no matter what the reading is about or who it is for.

They are the Ace of Swords and the 5 of Wands.

I am starting to think this is a message for me - quite conflictual it would seem with the mock battle, external conflict and obstacles of the 5 and the power in adversity, determination/strength etc. I am a little worried that this might signify some sort of surgery?

Any thoughts?

Amanda

Yes, it's very possible that the recurring cards that you are seeing are an attempt to get your attention.

But, it's kind of hard to speculate on what they may mean- have you considered pulling some clarification cards in regards to these two cards and posting that in the Your Readings thread?

Maybe you could try "What are the Ace of Swords and the 5 of Wands trying to tell me?" type of thing and pull some cards over there... I'd be interested in reading your findings and commenting for you.

Fostha

Amanda_04 said:
Yes, it's very possible that the recurring cards that you are seeing are an attempt to get your attention.

But, it's kind of hard to speculate on what they may mean- have you considered pulling some clarification cards in regards to these two cards and posting that in the Your Readings thread?

Maybe you could try "What are the Ace of Swords and the 5 of Wands trying to tell me?" type of thing and pull some cards over there... I'd be interested in reading your findings and commenting for you.
Id fully agree with this here. If you keep pulling the same ones,theres a message in there for you.

nisaba

Do you have any reason to believe that surgery might be an option, ie, any pre-existing health problems?

All I can say is go with your intuition. If you had some reason for thinking about that, then ... well ...

I personally would think that the Ace Swords plus Five Wands is telling you that you need to be more thoughtful rather than jumping to conclusions and becoming combative. But that's just me.

SunChariot

mindxb said:
I'm hoping this is the right forum to discuss this....

I am finding that 2 cards in particular keep cropping up, no matter what the reading is about or who it is for.

They are the Ace of Swords and the 5 of Wands.

I am starting to think this is a message for me - quite conflictual it would seem with the mock battle, external conflict and obstacles of the 5 and the power in adversity, determination/strength etc. I am a little worried that this might signify some sort of surgery?

Any thoughts?

Ask the cards. Ask "What is the Ace of Swords that keeps coming up for me trying to tell me? and "What is the 5 of Wands that keeps coming up for me trying to tell me?"

The easiest way to find out what message they are trying to tell you is to ask.

Babs