Deck of the Week Sign up Group - week 31 - March 3-10 2012

NikkiB

Hi there

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks - each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone welcome please do join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. chat away about your deck, how your finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=162344

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3067251#post3067251
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

swoping decks

It makes sense that as we move through our collections there will be decks that will be looking for new homes, so I thought I would maintain a list on here for people that have a deck that they are willing or desirous of parting with. These trades are ONLY between Deck of the week members please otherwise go to the trading forum. This is simply to make it easy for you guys if someone wants a deck someone else doesnt. Please let me know if you are arranging trades so I can keep a note of it on here for you.

Please ensure there is a fair offer for a deck you want, either trade or offer to buy.

Deck of the week trade list

1. Elendil - MRP Fairytale (trading with Mi-shell)
2. Jema - True love tarot and book
3. Flaxen - Dark Angels
4. AJ - Victorian Romantic gold first edition
Anna K first edition kit
Waking the wild spirit kit

Participants

NikkiB

Hi Guys

Just to let everyone know I am flying to Goa tomorrow night and so wont be back until the 10th. So I will update this thread as much as I can before I go. However I am going to be in the middle of a jungle at a lovely spa with no wi-fi so won't be able to keep up with you during the week.. I will have email on the blackberry if anyone does want to get hold of me :)

Have a lovely week everyone! I will get the threads set up as soon as I get back but it may be sunday by the time I get back...

If anyone wants to add to the trade list please pm me as I may get lost if there are a lot of posts while I am away.

Alrightly then!!! I am off :party: xx

jema

Finally settled for Tarot of Prague just cause I missed it and it has to me a March feel to it :-D

Will try to do some exchange this week too.

Karmagoth

Going to have another go, despite being awful at this. Looks like Lisa Hunts Fairy Tale (unless the Osho arrives tomorrow - despite it being trashed on the de-enabling thread, I still went and bought it...)

Karmagoth

Hi Guys

Just to let everyone know I am flying to Goa tomorrow night and so wont be back until the 10th. So I will update this thread as much as I can before I go. However I am going to be in the middle of a jungle at a lovely spa with no wi-fi so won't be able to keep up with you during the week.. I will have email on the blackberry if anyone does want to get hold of me :)

Have a lovely week everyone! I will get the threads set up as soon as I get back but it may be sunday by the time I get back...

If anyone wants to add to the trade list please pm me as I may get lost if there are a lot of posts while I am away.

Alrightly then!!! I am off :party: xx

Have a great trip! :D xx

strings of life

NikkiB, have a great time!

Last week was a wash as far as Tarot goes. May have been the deck. May have been life. So it goes...

Deck of the week: nothing. I'm too sick with a cold :(. I'm focusing on trimming one though!

Eyebright

NikkiB, have a great time!

Last week was a wash as far as Tarot goes. May have been the deck. May have been life. So it goes...

Deck of the week: Tarot of the Silicon Dawn

Oh I love that deck Auracana, I like to use all the cards when I'm reading for myself.

This week: LoS's Wheel of the Year. I was going to go random but I wanted a deck with a bit of colour and a feeling of spring to it. This one for me fits the bill.

ETA: Have a great trip Nikki, sounds lush! :heart:

Cat*

Have a great trip, Nikki!

I suggest one of us just opens the threads for next week - it worked well recently, so we can do it again, right? Any volunteers? If finding spreads is an issue, maybe we can just re-use some spreads from earlier weeks (at week 31 there must be some that are worth a repetition!). Here's the index for all previous deck of the week threads.

I'll pick a new deck tomorrow.

AJ

LoS Minchiate gets a second week...all those cards! ;)

Asbestos Mango

Rosetta Tarot for me! *does happy dance*

Going to have another go, despite being awful at this. Looks like Lisa Hunts Fairy Tale (unless the Osho arrives tomorrow - despite it being trashed on the de-enabling thread, I still went and bought it...)

Don't feel bad. I just ordered Doreen Virtue's Angel Tarot of Fluffy Bunny Happiness or whatever the hell it's called- due out in May. I figured, hell, it's only twelve bucks, and bought it for the lulz.