Rider-Waite-Smith Study Group

TemperanceAngel

What a fabulous idea, please count me in!!!!

I always read with my RW, I love it, all decks are fab but I would never leave home without my RW.

XTAX

moggy

Yes, I'd like to join too if its not too late

poivre

Yes, me toooooooooo! If I could join, I would try to help with input. Never been in a tarot group before.

Galiana

I'd like to join too.

Mystic Zyl

mrsjvan said:
I'd be interested. I love my RWS deck and no matter how many other decks I get, I have a feeling it will stay one of my most used.

Amen to that! I just purchased the Royal Moroccan Fez and looking forward in seeing this clone of RSW.

I too, would like to join!!!!!!

celeste

I would be interested too.

firestorm

Mystic Zyl said:
Amen to that! I just purchased the Royal Moroccan Fez and looking forward in seeing this clone of RSW.

I too, would like to join!!!!!!

If you don't mind, Mystic Zyl, where did you purchase the Fez deck? I was under the impression it was OOP.

Antenna

is this the study group or u guys held a private room for posting?
<:eek:)

Sienna

yes, please count me in too.

Little Baron

I think this study is still active, but has probably not been touched in a while. If you look through the forum and add your views to the threads that already exist, that should get things moving again. New threads might boost some energy into the group. The RWS is understood by many people here who use the system, if not the actual deck, so there are always many interested in the symbols of Waites deck.

Nice avatar Sienna.
Hope it all goes well
LB