The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

sapienza

Well, all my posts in this thread are gone :) I smile because I think I'm on the verge of changing my mind about what deck I'll use.....already! How fickle am I?

Kilted Kat said:
This is also a year-long activity. Of course you are free to change your PDR deck as much as you want, and you are also free to use any of your other decks as much as you want. We do expect a commitment for 2009.

So....I am DEFINITELY committing to PDR reflections for 2009. I have started a blog and updated my profile to show it as my website. I WILL change my PDR deck throughout the year. It's futile for me to think I'll stick to one deck for the whole year. But I'm absolutely committed to weekly readings/reflections for the year. I was going to use the Celtic Wisdom deck but am having a few second thoughts.

So, in short, count me in....PDR deck to be advised very soon.

Thanks

SherryZoned

I am in also. I think my post got lost in the great Nether.

For now i am using Llewellyn deck and I am using a blog.

No spreads done yet.

sapienza

I have posted my first reading/reflection on my blog. I just played around with a couple of PDR deck contenders and I promise I'll choose a deck very soon :)

Manda

Hi there! Can you please re add me? Since my previous posts in this thread seem to have been eaten? Manda, with the Deviant Moon. Thanks!

I am really enjoying reading everyone else's thoughts and reflections on their decks of choice!

Asher

My new deck interview with the Fifth Tarot is on my blog now. On Friday, I will post my next reading, a look back at the week's lessons. (Thanks to thorhammer, whose "daily" spread I tweaked to reflect back upon the week.)

I am also enjoying reading others' posts and explorations of their PDR decks! The variety of decks and readings is great.

Asher

firefrost

Asher said:
My new deck interview with the Fifth Tarot is on my bog now.

Asher

Kindly remove it from the toilet and post it online... :laugh: :laugh:

Asher

firefrost said:
Kindly remove it from the toilet and post it online... :laugh: :laugh:

Ha ha! I have done just that! Thanks for catching it!!!

Asher

firecatpickles

Manda said:
Hi there! Can you please re add me? Since my previous posts in this thread seem to have been eaten? Manda, with the Deviant Moon. Thanks!

I am really enjoying reading everyone else's thoughts and reflections on their decks of choice!

Hey! I am just now noticing this. Updating now... Welcome (again?) haha

And don't forget that your profile needs to be updated, as well, since you added your Web Site after the Jan. 6 backup :)

Jyscal

Hi again. I finally got my own blog with blogspot. Many thanks to souljourney who very graciously helped me to set it up! So now i can atleast join the bloggers. Ive just now got to figure out how to post comments on others blogs. Please dont laugh im still very new to blogs.