View Single Post
Resident

ROGER J KATZ 
GILDED TAROT STUDY GROUP

This is my first post and, hopefully, I am using this forum correctly. I think that Lunakasha has commenced an interesting undertaking into the study of Ciro Marchetti's fascinating, comprehensive, imaginative and intricate tarot. Lunakasha has asked members to describe one's favorite tarot card in the Gilded Tarot deck. Although, I cannot really state that this card or that card is my favorite, as this requires one to compartmentalize something that, ultimately, I believe, is better observed as a singular, unique unified, flowing whole, I will attempt a response, notwithstanding the inherent limitation imposed on one by the rules established here. My favorite card begins and ends, rightly, with the "Divine Fool." Rather than reiterate my reasons here, I wish to inform the reader of this post that I have written a review of the Gilded Tarot, which Solandia has kindly deemed worthy of publication on the Aeclectic Tarot site. Thus, where there were heretofore two comprehensive essays of the Gilded Tarot, there are now, as of two days ago, three. Admirers of Ciro Marchetti's Gilded Tarot (Special Edition) may wish to take a look at my critique of this marvelous tarot deck, which may be accessed from the Aeclectic Tarot Review page.
Top   #4