Two of Wands

gozal3

How would you read two of wands as being satisfied/happy on a result or still not up to expectation?

willowfox

***The 2 wands suggests happy as the guy is at the top surveying his estate. So the card assumes that he is lord and master of his estate.

Thirteen

How would you read two of wands as being satisfied/happy on a result or still not up to expectation?
Happy is, perhaps, too strong a word. Satisfied is more right. The man made a choice--took up one wand and left the other, very similar wand behind. He isn't looking back nor judging the wand he picked as "not up to expectations." He may not be ecstatically happy or jumping for joy or anything like that, but he's not regretting his decision either. He's content with his decision, content with the results, and moving on to the next stage.

Very matter-of-fact, very "satisfied."

gozal3

***The 2 wands suggests happy as the guy is at the top surveying his estate. So the card assumes that he is lord and master of his estate.

Happy is, perhaps, too strong a word. Satisfied is more right. The man made a choice--took up one wand and left the other, very similar wand behind. He isn't looking back nor judging the wand he picked as "not up to expectations." He may not be ecstatically happy or jumping for joy or anything like that, but he's not regretting his decision either. He's content with his decision, content with the results, and moving on to the next stage.

I used Vanessa Tarot and here's the image of the Two of Wands.
303k1tc.jpg

Based on the picture of this deck, I would say the woman holding on to the test tube is likely showing a new discovery she made with the chemicals. I agree with Thirteen this is more on a satisfied action than being happy. Thank you WF and Thirteen.

cheimonette

Adding on "happy" and "satisfied" (I also think "satisfied" is more apt, as it suggests more ownership of the situation), I would add that I think this card is also about some real effort and skill. The two of wands is a first look at the possibilities- what you can really attain with your knowledge, expertise, and desire. It's a shift in perspective, a view of all that one can accomplish, gain, and be.

gozal3

Adding on "happy" and "satisfied" (I also think "satisfied" is more apt, as it suggests more ownership of the situation), I would add that I think this card is also about some real effort and skill. The two of wands is a first look at the possibilities- what you can really attain with your knowledge, expertise, and desire. It's a shift in perspective, a view of all that one can accomplish, gain, and be.

Agree on your take, this is more on a 'satisfied' card. Yes from the picture on the card, it shows some real effort and skills perhaps in mixing the solutions to get the final discovery of the chemicals in the test tube. Thanks cheimonette.

RaaD

Or from the other had as we see him exploring the horizon trying to find new possibilities?

nisaba

The result hasn't happened yet. There is still some waiting (or work) to do before you can start talking in terms of a result.

willowfox

Based on the picture of this deck, I would say the woman holding on to the test tube is likely showing a new discovery she made with the chemicals. I agree with Thirteen this is more on a satisfied action than being happy. Thank you WF and Thirteen.

***Satisfaction leads to happiness, a job well done.

Luminosa

I totally agree with Willowfox that 2 of wands = happiness. Last week we had the final football match for South American Cup and a Brazilian team that hadn’t won for years got the Cup defeating the traditional winner of this contest (a Paraguaian team). I had made a prediction that we would get it and I was right. The spread final cards were Devil+2 of Wands. Cheers!