View Single Post
Resident

AstralSoul 
Resident

Smile

I do a one card reading message from various of my Tarot, Divination and Angel decks. If I find the card here, I am going to add what I channeled for it. In my case, I have never read the LWB nor any literature about the card. I do not know the symbolism of the card images, colors, etc... just what Spirit tells me. I believe will be a good addition to the card meanings since is 100% channeled without knowledge of the card meaning by others. I hope thread necro is allowed, since I humbly believe this a good addition.

The Star
Release and Enlightenment are two words Spirit whispered me when this card was revealed. I am sensing that the message for today is about both tapping into our Spirituality and releasing what does not belong to us. But today the energy is focusing on your most inner feelings. This is not about releasing those small things or making changes for a better material abundance… no. This is about accessing our core, our most inner Spirituality and release old feelings and traumas that are deep within our hearts.

It is important that we all set the clear intent for our most inner selves to release what does no longer serve us. This should be done on a background level; you should not obsess with this, but only set the intent for it to happen. I am sensing that some of these blocks are a bigger of a deal that you imagine and once they are released, you are going to experience a deeper connection with yourself and with
Spirit. Ask your Totem Animal, Spirit Guide, Loved One, whoever you feel like it to help you with this process. In addition, tonight when I send healing energy to people who have asked me to, I am going to set the intent to send energy to whoever read this in order to help with the process.
Top   #4