A Summer Storm

Pook

I was lying in bed the other night listening to the sounds of a thunderstorm rolling across the sky and couldn't help thinking of how my life has been a little stormy as of late.....and just like that the Summer Storm spread was born.

1****************
*****2***********
***********3*****
********4********
*****5***********
***********6*****

~layed out to look like a lightningbolt~

1. is a weathermap ~ the situation as it appears from overhead (an overview of the situation)

2. is the clouds ~ what brought it on

3. is the lightning ~ the most dangerous and volitile part of the situation

4. is the thunder ~ how the situation is expressed, ie... do you verbalize the situation or keep quiet, rant and rave or calmly and rationally discuss the matter

5. Is the rain ~ downpour or sprinkle, how serious the situation is/can become

6. the mud puddle ~ whats left over after the rain stops

7. the sunshine returns ~ how/what dries up the rain.... resolution, the end, the outcome

I've only tried it once so far, but if anyone decides to take a a shot at it, let me know how well it worked or any ideas fro improvement.

Thanks,
Mel

nemuri

MoonDreameR-

This spread looks really cool. We (massachusetts) got the same storm just last night. I will definately try this spread and let you know how it comes out. :)

-nem

Melissa`

How appropriate!
We had a rough storm last night down here in SC. Things in our house were actually blown out from lightening.

I think I'm going to have to try this later today!

Thank you for posting it :D
~ Melissa

seneris

I really like this idea.
Wow, it's so cool to see what great ideas people can come up with!
It's a wonderful spread!

Kirali

Beautiful spread! I'd just love to see a Rainbow position in it! :) :)

Melissa`

Thanks again for posting this. I just did a reading using it and enjoyed it very much. I posted the reading in the "your readings" forum.

~ Melissa
:)

Pook

Re: Re: A Summer Storm

Kirali said:
Beautiful spread! I'd just love to see a Rainbow position in it! :) :)

Hmmmm... a rainbow, huh? What would it represent? Any thoughts anyone?

Kirali

Re: Re: Re: A Summer Storm

MoonDreameR said:
Hmmmm... a rainbow, huh? What would it represent? Any thoughts anyone?

I'd read it as a positive gain from situation happening/ending. The beauty of situation. Something like that. :)

skytwig

oooooo... what a wonderful spread!!!!

Yes, a Rainbow would be a nice ending.... it could be an 8th card.... maybe Future to look forward to..... Potential Outcome of Storm.....

The 7th card, Sunshine, is what we need to utilize to change the storm..... and then, if we utilize it, we get the Rainbow......

Thanks for sharing this spread with us, MoonDreameR! :)

Kloeyy

Love It!!

I tried this spread on sat. night, and it's dead on. This one will be a commonly used spread in the future!

Thank you!