Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - advance study - Careers

Sylvie Steinbach

Hello everyone!

This thread is an advance study that was requested by students to work more in depth on the fish and the fox meanings as key cards.

When it comes to careers in general, the cards may point out to a very specific answer or to several possible answers. So what is to do? Use your psychic abilities, your intuition and you will probably lean toward the right answer.

In case studies I tried to avoid this kind of situations and I use textbook definitions. Therefore the concentration is more on the techniques and the book contents then working out the intuition which is something you can only do if you have a real client/ person asking you for a reading...

So all the following are part of the book lessons and because it is an advance course it is has challenges and TRAPS!!! So think it hard before submitting your answers...What I can promise you is that once I give the answers you will have made a big leap in your knowledge in that category...

Case 1

Jennifer wants to know what kind of job she will have next?

20-garden + 30-lily + 29-woman + 14-fox + 12-birds + 27-letter + 25-ring

PLEASE follow my previous answers in breaking down your response. I want to know what the key card is, definition and then your full analysis. Do not add, be sure of your answer instead...

Case 2

Paul is a very active man who is looking to start a business. What should be his choice?

15-bear + 28-man + 11-whip + 34-fish + 22-crossroad + 5-tree + 20-garden

AGAIN: BE careful!!! This is for advance students only because of the tricky spreads...

case 3

Renata has applied for a job position. What is her industry field?

17-storks + 16-stars + 19-tower + 14-fox + 12-birds + 3-ship + 6-clouds

case 4

Andrew wants to know what is next in his career?

16-stars + 12-birds + 6-clouds + 34-fish + 14-fox + 32-moon + 25-ring

Good luck!!!!

LisaW

case #1

Case #1:

The key card is 14-fox, as Jennifer is asking what 'job' she will have.

20-garden+30-lily+29-woman breaks down this way to me:
garden (groups, networks) plus lily (generally successful, professional) plus
woman, translates to me as, a group or network of professional women.

12-birds + 27-letter + 25-ring breaks down this way to me:
birds (interview coming, and media careers, communication talents)
birds + letter most likely means in news media
ring means she will be offered a job/contract

So I would put that together as Jennifer will find her next job through a network of professional women. She will most likely interview for a job in the news media and will be offered the job.
I wanted to lean towards print news media, like a newspaper or magazine over tv,(letter?) but wasn't really sure if that would be right.

Sylvie Steinbach

Hi Lisa

Case #1:

I did warn about traps in this advance study. So I need to show you there is one here. I will refer to page 189 where is described another case with a similar issue.

Fox is indeed the key card as we are looking to see what JOB is next.
Fox being the regular job, regular hours and paycheck...

But we have on the left, right next to it the woman card. In these kind of situations when you have a man or woman key card type next to your main key card, you should move your reading technique to make it also a key card.

So in this case woman + fox combination is like a big key card!
Garden and lily talk about groups and society with mature or experienced individuals potentially men.

12-birds + 27-letter + 25-ring show the birds being communication with papers/documents. The ring can reinforce the idea of contracts and also the idea of sales. Birds and letter could be media if we had the moon -creative field/advertising. We do not have it here so it is a judgement call to say it will be in the media.

So the response to the question is:

You will find a job in sales, maybe dealing with communication -media?- in a male dominated industry.

The question is NOT on HOW she finds her next job but we specifically asked WHAT is the next job. Therefore it is the only answer that is right.

If we had How Jennifer will find her next job? and these cards came up then we would have said:

20-garden + 30-lily + 29-woman mean Jennifer has access to a network of experience individuals and since the key card woman appeared it is likely that the network has a major significance. Maybe the job will be given directly by one of those people.

12-birds + 27-letter + 25-ring translate as she will be doing a job that require communication skills -oral and writing-. Birds are also interviews, letter the job contract reinforced by the ring.

HOW: Jennifer will find her next job through a network of professionals that she is already involved with. One of those people will give her an interview and it will be transformed into a job contract.

I hope you see the difference between the two questions. That is important to grasp as the answers can differ sensibly.

So what have we learn? that when you have the woman or man card next to the key card, if the sex is the same than the consultant then it is representing that person.

Any questions?

Sylvie

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

I have to say your answer is good in many ways. I just want you to compartment your answer based on the subject of the question such as what, how and who...I hope you see what I mean. If you can catch the subtilities in the way the question is asked and the specifics of the appropriate answer, then the game is over. You will be able to do anything...

LisaW

case #1

Fascinating Sylvie.
I thought about my answer after I posted it, and thought I had probably slipped up with the 'how' :) I had scribbled down so many combos and thoughts, that it seemed more plausible.
That subtlety is where I trip up alot! lol but your explanation clicked.
I've read it a few times now, and will do my best not to fall into that trap again.

I was wondering about the woman...but didn't remember that case offhand in the book.

I get it! now let's see if I can remember it! lol

LisaW

case study 2

Case 2

Paul is a very active man who is looking to start a business. What should be his choice?

15-bear + 28-man + 11-whip + 34-fish + 22-crossroad + 5-tree + 20-garden

The key card is the fish, as the question is about starting a business.

15-bear + 28-man + 11-whip is recommending running a business catering to mainly men and their sports/physical activity interests. 15-bear is management, but it also connects with health matters, physical training...28-man dealing with men mostly, and 11 whip connects with sports, athletes, or any physical activity. I guess that would encompass many things: a mens's health club, or a men's sports camp, an athletic store?(but that isn't usually associated just with one sex, so probably not), weight training establishment...boxing gym :) I'm not really sure which, would have to see what Paul is interested in, and go from there..

22-crossroad + 5-tree + 20-garden hints that he has the capability, and will most likely manage more than one business eventually, but that this other business would be more geared to possibly running seminars,classes for groups on either physical fitness, nutrition, diet...something to do with maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

I would guess that 22crossroad is the trap...how did I do?

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

Two thumps up! Right on!

The trap was the 28 man which in this case does not assimilate with the key card the fish -business.

It was the contrast between case 1 and 2.

Your analysis of his abilities is excellent. You did point to the right key card.
Also the crossroad points to 2 sides of the business such as physical training and nutrition 0R anything that is compatible.

So really I have nothing to add to your excellent answer!

15-bear + 28-man + 11-whip is recommending running a business catering to mainly men and their sports/physical activity interests. 15-bear is management, but it also connects with health matters, physical training...28-man dealing with men mostly, and 11 whip connects with sports, athletes, or any physical activity. I guess that would encompass many things: a mens's health club, or a men's sports camp, an athletic store?(but that isn't usually associated just with one sex, so probably not), weight training establishment...boxing gym I'm not really sure which, would have to see what Paul is interested in, and go from there..

22-crossroad + 5-tree + 20-garden hints that he has the capability, and will most likely manage more than one business eventually, but that this other business would be more geared to possibly running seminars,classes for groups on either physical fitness, nutrition, diet...something to do with maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

LisaW

case study #3

I've been playing with this case study for a few days now, and don't feel definite about anything! lol so I'm going to just put out my thoughts, and see where it takes me.

case 3

1st idea: the key card is the 14-fox, as she has applied for a job position.
storks+stars says to me that she's moving up the ladder to a higher position.

The tower shows that it's "everything official", including government.
If you look at the cards immediately surrounding the fox, you have 19-tower and 12-birds you get the hint that it's really high up in the government, (tower+birds, realates to Congress, Senate, assembly).

12-birds + 3-ship + 6-clouds talks about public relations, communication talents, leaving routine behind, international travel, and it's transient in nature.
So a way out guess for an "industry" would be Government; and that this could be someone wanting to become a diplomat/ambassador serving a temp. post overseas.

2nd idea: Another idea is that this is the Airline industry, and that Renata's hoping to move up from domestic service to International service.

Wait a minute! maybe the trick is that the key card isn't the fox after all!
The question is what is her industry, not her job! job is fox....is industry the tower??? All right, let me re-group.

Let's say the key card is the 19-tower.
Storks+stars hints at improving one's reputation/fame;
stars+fox can mean promotion
fox+birds...representative
birds+ship...public relations internationally

I would say this is a Public Relations industry...giving someone or something the best public image possible...promotion!

Have I gone off the deep end with this one? lol All right, I'm ready for help :)

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

Let's do this one together:

Fox is the key card as we are talking about a job. We know she already applied to that one.

Tower, the immediate card on the left refers to corporate america, large buildings, sometimes government -but not the majority of time!!!

Birds, the other immediate card on the right mean communication in general.

But they are attached to an interesting set of 2 other cards...birds + ship + clouds which indicate a lot of AIR element. Ship can refer to transportation. In this case planes.

Now on the left we have storks + stars + tower which mean her application -past- is for a better position in a large company. She choose the company because of what it has to offer. We know then that the job is corporate, high end and it is a step up for her.

Now as far as the answer is concerned we can say Renata chose her job, it is a step up to her career and she will be working for an airline company -AIR-. Maybe she is a pilot -combination storks + stars with the others birds + ship + clouds-? or a stewardess going for international routes.. So as you said Lisa your second option was the right one.

To address the issue of government jobs, you have to have more 'official' cards to lead the tower in that direction because our question was quite vague. If the question was already what kind of govermental job she has applied for? then the first answer could have been good.

Questions?

Sylvie

LisaW

re:case #3

Like I said, I had been messing with this one for awhile and getting frustrated!
It was the storks+stars combination that I couldn't get a complete fix on...I wondered about pilots as well.
Understand about needing more cards for Govt. and the last, was me getting very frustrated! oh well...at least one of my thoughts was in the right direction.
Hope the next one is better :)