Pierre Madenié Tarot Facsimile is launched

Yves Le Marseillais

Upgrading Paypall

OK, then I am more mad than ever. Were they using credit cards to pay though - do you know ? It is possible that your account only allows you two credit card payments a month - as mine used to... (Upgrading is free...)

I don't think it comes from my side but I will upgrade my account just in case.
Will informs when it's done.
Best
YLM

Yves Le Marseillais

PAYPALL Upgraded

Hello again Gregory and all,

I just upgraded my Paypall account.
So Gregory could you please try again as to check if your problem comes from my side ?

Thanks.

YLM

gregory

No - I still can't pay YOU - and I DID manage to pay HER.

This is insane. :(

Still - early in February someone is paying me, so maybe then.... Or I can send you CASH !

I'll try again later in case your account takes a little while to act out its upgrade...

Later - no; it seems to be just you I can't pay. I am Offended ! but I bet not as offended as you are :(

Sulis

I've just ordered and paid for the deck with no problems through Yves' site and Paypal.

gregory

I've just ordered and paid for the deck with no problems through Yves' site and Paypal.

OK - I will try starting from his site again, then, instead of what he had asked me to do when I got stuck.......

Sulis - was it with a credit card, though ?

ETA - nope. Same old, same old. :mad: And I paid baby_dream earlier - no problemo....

Actually is anyone in the UK prepared to order two and pass one on to me ???? And I will paypal THEM - and if THAT fails I can send a REAL LIVE CHEQUE !!!

Sulis

Actually is anyone in the UK prepared to order two and pass one on to me ???? And I will paypal THEM - and if THAT fails I can send a REAL LIVE CHEQUE !!!

Yes I don't mind doing that... I've sent you a PM.

Le Fanu

Just seen this. Where have I been?

I want.

Paypal at the ready but first... is Paypal behaving itself now?

Can someone give me a brief synopsis of this deck? Am I right in thinking it is the one in the Boutique? (I don't understand French) it looks like a Dodal... The dates and name and Dijon aren't Dodal but it looks very Dodal...

More info anyone?

gregory

Just seen this. Where have I been?

I want.

Paypal at the ready but first... is Paypal behaving itself now?

Can someone give me a brief synopsis of this deck? Am I right in thinking it is the one in the Boutique? (I don't understand French) it looks like a Dodal... The dates and name and Dijon aren't Dodal but it looks very Dodal...

More info anyone?

It is the one in the boutique, and if you start from his main page there is an English option.

Here.

It's the Tarot of Pierre Madenié, Dijon, 1709, which constitutes the oldest Tarot “of Marseille ” , as he says. The original is in the Swiss National Museum of Zurich.

Click on "know more" and you see all (I think) of the cards.

Paypal was fine for Sulis.... It seems to be just me and eltarot78...

Yves Le Marseillais

Many thanks Sulis !

Yes I don't mind doing that... I've sent you a PM.

Hello Sulis,
I confirms that your order was ok.
So you will either get this one send to you tomorow monday 30th january; or I wait a little bit until you confirmed a second one exemplary for Gregory with another Paypall order.

If you can arrange an agreement with Gregory, it would be a really good solution made in a very good spirit of help.

On my side I will check with Paypall just to see what's going on with my account now upgraded.

Waiting for your decision.

Salutations

Yves LM